5.0 out of 5 stars Good solid construction
Published on May 21, 2007 by Duano

3.0 out of 5 stars A Decent Product with Some Caveats
I have this bed in the twin version. I ordered it because of the automatic inflation and the raised platform. The inflation process is amazingly easy and works well. There are three things I don't like:
1) The "dimples" in the mattress are very deep and can easily be felt. You really need a thick mattress topper.
2) The legs of the bed are not perfectly even...
Published on April 17, 2007 by GreatCook

3.0 out of 5 stars A Decent Product with Some Caveats, April 17, 2007
GreatCook (Illinois, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Queen EZ Bed (Kitchen)
2) The legs of the bed are not perfectly even and had to be leveled by putting cardboard underneath them.
3) The mattress "floats" in the air so that a flat sheet and blankets cannot be tucked in. I dealt with this by safety-pinning the flat sheet onto the fitted sheet at the bottom of the bed. The blankets placed on top of the secured flat sheet stayed in place.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed in the sturdiness of this bed, February 17, 2009
This review is from: Queen EZ Bed (Kitchen)
We bought this bed from Frontgate on 12-15-2007. It was a dream come true: attractively packaged, easy to use, and comfortable. We also bought the topper and matching sheet set. Just as I was about to pat myself on the back for a good purchase, I noticed that I had a difficult time rolling the bed back in. We checked it out and noticed that one support had broken on each side. This was the 6th time we had used the bed. The specifications indicated that these were steel supports. IF they are, they are extremely flimsy. Frontgate offered us a gift certificate for a portion of the purchase price, but no exchange. I feel stuck with a broken bed and wonder how to recycle an item that otherwise looks brand new. Caveat Emptor on this item!

3.0 out of 5 stars EZ Bed mattress problem, July 17, 2010
This review is from: Queen EZ Bed (Kitchen)
I really liked the queen size EZ Bed I bought from Frontgate--easy set-up and very comfortable. Unfortunately, after about six uses (and out of the warranty period) several of the "dimples" in the mattress broke apart and resulted in a huge bump right in the middle of the mattress when inflated. This rendered the bed totally unusable. Frontgate would not replace the bed. They requested photos of the problem and sent a gift certificate for only half the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good solid construction, May 21, 2007
Duano (Pacific Northwest) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Queen EZ Bed (Kitchen)
So far this bed works great. I was concerned about quality and air leaks. My wife and I took it to a Jr. High youth night and a bunch of kids sat on it. And it was comfortable to sleep on. We put a mattress pad on it though, when it's deflated if fits under the bed in the case. We also can fit blankets and a sleeping bag under the bed in the deflated position zipped up so it's easy to get ready for bed without packing everything individually.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good and Bad about EZ Beds, July 23, 2011
This review is from: Queen EZ Bed (Kitchen)
I bought 2 the EZ Beds - Queen from Frontgate/Grandin Road. 1st one over 5 years ago. (Blue-smooth vinyl) Very sturdy currently in great condition with no problems to report. Used it in spare bedroom which it stays inflated most of the time. I purchased the second one about 2 years ago. (Tan in color - vinyl different material with deep dimples in mattress) Also decided to purchase the topper for use due the arthritis family members. It would have been nice if the corners of the topper were trimmed to the size of the mattress. The mattress started to leak this week. To date I am unable to locate the source of the leak. I found the patches others had spoke about but doubt now that they will work. When the beds are in use they are worth the cost. High rise feature and comfort is good but now that one is leaking it is unfortunate that I will be out of $300 plus, after only 2 years. I also believe the original bed was made by a different company. Hoping to find the source of the leak since the beds are out of warranty.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it., February 17, 2008
This review is from: Queen EZ Bed (Kitchen)
I bought this item from Sam's Club and was very excited to break it out when our dog sitter used it while we were out of town. She said the first two nights were great--but the third day she showed up and the entire mattress had deflated. We filled it back up and it definately has a leak. We are returning this item before the 90 days it up--what a bummer.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great bed when it holds air., September 17, 2010
This review is from: Queen EZ Bed (Kitchen)
I have had the EZ bed for about 3 years and have used it about 3 to 4 times a year. The vinyl mattress is held onto the frame by little clear attachments. Our mattress came off of the frame attachment and created a small pinhole size leak. I can't find the patch kit (hint tape the repair kit to the suitcase when you get the bed) I really like the bed, but it is pricey, if it only lasts a couple of years when used 6 to 12 times. We are very careful with the bed and use it with a foam eggcrate topper and mattress pad for comfort. Needless to say, the hole is a huge bummer, but the bed concept is great! The bed is very easy to use and set up, I just hope that I can repair the one I have. Essential EZ Bed - Queen - Frontgate, Queen

1.0 out of 5 stars Leaked air first time used, November 28, 2012
This review is from: Queen EZ Bed (Kitchen)
We purchased this bed to use as extra sleeping when guests come to visit. My two daughters were the first to use the bed. In the middle of the night they woke up with the bed half deflated, so they slept on the floor. Same thing happened the next night. I'm returning the bed.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, May 20, 2013
This review is from: Queen EZ Bed (Kitchen)
I was so excited when I first used this bed! Great for company but it deflated after only a few uses. Good news is it was replaced. Recently I used it as I recovered from foot surgery so I could be in my own space and it was great. However, I had another guest use it and now this new bed deflated on him. I was horrified. Anyone else have this problem?? So bummed...

1.0 out of 5 stars One time throw a way, July 11, 2011
This review is from: Queen EZ Bed (Kitchen)
Bought new EZ Bed from Frontgate used it one time two older persons the alum. fram support broke on both sides
Now can't find any repair parts so throw it away. Very costly for a one time use. NO HELP
Beware of this bed any problems your on your own. Good Luck

Queen EZ Bed