1,881 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars It works well!
After read one review on this product, I ordered. I wasn't sure if this 10$ panel works.
I installed yesterday, after scan, I got 54 HD channels. I just simply put on my dresser (tv in the bedrooom) facing the window, that is all.
Have to admit that, I see more channels (different) than cable TV services'. I cut my cable service to basic before.
I'm so...
Published 20 months ago by Gloria

3.0 out of 5 stars Great value for the price!!
We're transitioning away from cable (we use Netflix, Amazon Prime, Vudu, etc... for all streaming content) so we wanted to find a solution that would provide us local channels. I stumbled across this little bad boy and decided to give it a shot (for the cost, I went ahead an purchased 4). Shipping was SUPER FAST!!! I ordered on a Saturday and had them on Monday...
Published 15 months ago by Kevin Ehling

‹ Previous | 111 12 13189 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Best antenna for the price, March 12, 2014
This review is from: Homeworx HW110AN Super Thin Indoor HDTV Antenna (Electronics)
Purchased this for a new TV I bought for a guest bedroom with no access to cable. Plugged it in, ran the scan, and went from 6 to 50 channels. First ran the scan in cable mode - don't do that if the TV is not connected to cable because you won't get any new channels. You have to set the TV in antenna mode then run the scan. The only reason I didn't give five stars was because the stand doesn't allow you to attach the antenna to anything where it doesn't want to pop off or topple over. Right now it's tethered to the TV and dangling over the side of the dresser. The reception is great so I'm leaving be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, March 10, 2014
This is the first time leaving a review, but I felt that a product like this needs to be recognized. Prior to buying this antenna, I attempted to use the Ultimate Leaf, but I only got reception for four channels. When I plugged this antenna I was skeptical yet I was surprised when I scanned for channels and I had 104 channels found. 104! Sure of those channels I will only be watching 20, but hey I do love my Spanish novelas, I am quiet addicted to Korean soaps though I have to rely on the subtitles, and who can survive without local channels. Serrioulsy, this is the best antennna!

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, March 9, 2014
Brion S Brown (colinsville, IL, US) - See all my reviews
I live about 20 miles from St Louis and I have 21 digital channels clear as a bell. Goodbye cable !!!!!
Only thing I needed to do is add some length to the wire to set it in the window. Fantastic for the $$$$$$

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, March 8, 2014
Had this antenna for about a month. It's working great! Watched the entire winter Olympic in high definition signal over the air. Once the best location is identified for placing the antenna, the signal is better than those from the cable HD box. I don't watch TV often, Mostly on weekend for some sports program such as PGA games. This is good enough for what I need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, March 8, 2014
How much can you say about a product that dos what it's supposed to do. I read the reviews and took a chance. I'm glad that I did. This si the best system that I have seen yet. I have purchased at least 5 other systems. All of them costing more than $25.00. None of them work as well as this one does for the price, or any price for that matter. I will be purchasing several more!

4.0 out of 5 stars Works for us, March 8, 2014
We cut the cable cord this year and have a Roku in the living room. I use this antenna for the bedroom, since we don't watch a lot of TV in there. It works great for our purposes; we get about 10 local channels, which is all we really need. Our bedroom is on the first floor and the window faces east, so not the best location for an antenna, but the channels we do get come in crisp and clear!

4.0 out of 5 stars REVEIW OF CLEAR TV, March 8, 2014
I chose this rating because the connection was near perfect. But after a while, it worked just fine.
I would and have been recommending it to all my aquaintances.

1.0 out of 5 stars dont buy.could have saved those few dollars, March 7, 2014
didnt do anything. save your money
what a waste. i guess you get what you pay for right? geez w

5.0 out of 5 stars powerful, March 7, 2014
I dunno what the range on this thing is supposed to be but it clearly picks up HD channels from a broadcasting tower 117 miles away

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous! With ancient TV in Los Angeles, March 6, 2014
JCZ (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews
After breaking the ears one too many times on my old rabbit ears - broken because I was constantly and frustratedly flinging them around to get reception - I researched a replacement. What I learned is that if you're near the transmitters, the $10 antenna will work as well as the $100 one. I was skeptical but thought I'll try the inexpensive one first. And it's awesome! I use this antenna on my Magnovox TV (about 15 years old) with a digital converter box. Antenna plugs into converter box. Without a cable bill I have about 30 stations to choose from including all the big ones, about 12 different PBS stations and about a dozen channels that show old movies and/or old TV shows! Probably helps that I am on the second floor in a metropolitan area - the transmitters are 13 miles away. Try it and fire your cable company!

‹ Previous | 111 12 13189 | Next ›