Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Homosan Plus-2 Hair Regrowth-stop Hair Loss,thinning,baldness
Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on September 5, 2013
Thinning hair and splitting nails had become worrisome for a long period of time. The Doctor recommended this product. It is pricey but after an extended period of time (approx a year) I now find that my hair has become thicker and my nails have never been this good. I would recommend this product. It has no hormones or other risky ingredient. It has changed names and now is called Nourage so when ordering Homosan Plus-2 you will receive the new packaging. Still the same thing.
on July 11, 2011
I have been using this product for four months now and am very happy with the results. My hair is thicker now and has a very healthy glow. I would gladly recommend these tablets to anyone suffering from hair thinning and dull hair. You have to use it for more than three months to see some results though.
on March 31, 2010
After using the product for only one month, I can see an improvement in hair growth. This product was recommended by my dermatologist and I was told I needed to take the product for at least 3 months to get the desired results. I just purchased the 2nd and 3rd bottle and I am encouraged I will see better growth then.I am happy to report there are no side effects to this product.
on January 22, 2013
I've been using it for four years now for thining hair due to a medication I take and it works. I lose much less hair while I'm taking it.