Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: HONDA Silver Generator Cov
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Price:$20.99+ Free shipping

on July 12, 2012
Fits really snug to keep out dust and dirt. Also has a flap on the top that has a velcro closure. When opened it allows you to pick up the generator without having to remove the cover. A really handy feature I have not seen in any of the advertising or write ups.
on September 21, 2012
Wanted to keep our Honda Generator covered to keep it as clean as possible while in storage and so the bright red wouldn't stand out to anyone passing by when the garage door is open and the generator isn't in use. The generator is too easy to pick up and walk away with and, sadly, we have that happen too often in our current economy, regardless of the type of neighborhood you live in. So far, so good!
on April 22, 2016
Fit my Honda EU2000i like a glove. the velcro handle cutout makes it easy to move the generator when it's being stored. I feel like the discrete gray color makes my generator less of a target for a thief who may see it in my garage when walking by my house. It's pretty thick and high quality material--protect the generator from getting banged up in my garage.
on August 19, 2015
I bought this to replace my old Honda cover (also silver). On the plus side this one is much thicker, and much more durable. It is especially useful in a marine environment, which is where mine is. On the down side, the older one was thinner and was much easier to deal with when the generator was locked to something with a thick cable (i use a 3/8 inch coated cable) the new thicker more durable cover, flexes less and is more difficult to keep well fitted when using such a safety cable.

But i am very happy with this, and expect it to last much longer than the original, which lasted about 6 years out in the ocean.
on February 8, 2013
My generator gets put in and out of vehicles on a daily basis. The cover keeps that wear and tear to a minimum. Just be sure that the generator is cooled off before putting the cover on.
on February 24, 2016
I have the Honda EU2000i and wanted this cover for protection. After one year of mild use it has held up well. It does have a tight snug fit, and a velcro'd opening for access to the handle which allows you to carry the generator with the cover on. I use the generator mainly in the summer so I cannot speak for heavy durable use, but it keeps dirt, dust, and light rain off while sitting idle, and for storing.
on December 8, 2012
After you've spent the money on the generator you want to protect it when it's stored. This inexpensive cover does the job. It's a perfect fit with elastic around the bottom. A nice design feature is the Velcro flap on the top so you can gain access to the handle without removing the cover.
on July 27, 2015
Its a good cover. It obviously fit the Honda EU2000i. It fits the Smartertools AP2000I perfectly as well. That's what I purchased it for.
I feel these are way over priced considering the assembly was kind of shoddy. Overstich snarls, over sized flap, etc. But its the only cover available so we pay the price. They are water resistant so that if it rains on it with the cover on you should be protected fine from a shower. It fits snug enough that it won't blow off in an open trailer etc.
on June 22, 2015
Perfect fit on my eu2000i. Yes this is a little pricey for what it is, but my generator pretty much spends 360 days a year in storage in my garage closet. This keeps it covered from spills and also from prying eyes should it be out in the garage. One convenient feature is a velcro fold that exposes the carry handle allowing it to be easily moved while covered. Obviously you do not want to run it with the cover on and I would allow it to cool before re-covering.

1 star off for the cost.
on June 13, 2016
Good quality, a bit pricy but expected since it has Honda's name on it. Feels thin but allows the needed breathability. NOTE: If you also use the Honda generator cart, the cover can not be used unless you indo the strap that hold the generator to the cart. Honda shoud have thought this one out. That's why I subtracted a star.