5.0 out of 5 stars awsome
Published 15 months ago by RBJ1122

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT effective for New York blood suckers!
Published 12 days ago by M. Middleton

5.0 out of 5 stars awsome, June 5, 2013
This review is from: Honest Company Bug Spray 4 Fl. Oz. (Baby Product)
Bought this spra from the actual companys website for 12.95. It is amazing! ! My 14m old is a moskito magnet and used to get ugly scars from the bites. .since we've used this we have not gotten 1 single moskito bite!! Not one! I spray his neck and that seems to keeo them away from his face. ..I strongly recommend this to anyone! My husband begged me to use it after he couldn't stand the bites!! I made him suffer first since he makes fun of me for buying organic stuff! That showed him!

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps mosquito's and other biting flies away nicely. However, August 4, 2014
Stephen F. Yosh (Mine Hill, New Jersey United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Honest Company Bug Spray 4 Fl. Oz. (Baby Product)
Keeps mosquito's and other biting flies away nicely. However, you have to apply about once per hour. It is good knowing that we are not putting harmful chemicals onto our children's skin and potentially into their system.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT effective for New York blood suckers!, September 6, 2014
This review is from: Honest Company Bug Spray 4 Fl. Oz. (Baby Product)
I ordered this as part of a bundle on the website and products are definitely lower at the actual website. I try to keep my products as clean as possible but this one doesn't work. I tried using it on my dogs and they acted like I was spraying them with something awful. REALLY needed this to work for ME, too, as I walk several times a day in all kinds of areas. Didn't work AT ALL for me or for my dogs!! Smells awful, mosquitoes think it's bait! I've tried going without and had better luck at keeping them at bay! Maybe the flying bloodsuckers aren't as hungry in sunny CA but New York skeeters are not deterred at all by this stuff! Also, if you get "hooked" by the bundle deal? You have to have an act of Congress to get them stopped! I've had to stop payment at the bank to get them to quit!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars It can't work any worse than this, August 29, 2014
This review is from: Honest Company Bug Spray 4 Fl. Oz. (Baby Product)
I think this bug spray is too weak for our Albertan mosquitos (Canada)... I've tried this stuff numerous times in various settings, and it. does. not. work.
Each time I used it, I spent the entire day and night swatting mosquitoes and had to use one of those zapper racquets. No, I am not comparing the spray to deet, but if your product advertises that it will repel mosquitoes, then it should And this doesn't. I used almost an ENTIRE bottle in ONE night and I was covered in bites. I lathered it into my clothes and they still bit me. Being pregnant, I did not want to use feet, so I tried this. Clearly I paid almost $15 for nothing.
You can make your own with essential oils for cheaper. It can't work any worse than this.

5.0 out of 5 stars my love of the Honest brand, August 30, 2014
This review is from: Honest Company Bug Spray 4 Fl. Oz. (Baby Product)
I've gotten SO MANY compliments on how this smells! It definitely does the job as well! The 5 stars is only for the actual product. I wish I could give a rating for the price though... So, instead I'll give a warning! In a last minute- desperate need of bug spray for my infant and children for an upcoming trip, my love of the Honest brand, and desire to use organic products, I knew I could get it fast with Amazon Prime! My one problem, and complaint is that during my next stop at Whole Foods, I found this exact spray for HALF OF THE PRICE! I know some prime items are priced higher to make up for the shipping, but I paid $24.99, and could have spent $12.99 had I looked at Whole Foods. Just felt the need to share this info with others...

3.0 out of 5 stars I generally love Honest products, August 27, 2014
This review is from: Honest Company Bug Spray 4 Fl. Oz. (Baby Product)
I generally love Honest products, and am still not sure how well this works as a mosquito repellent, because every time we put it on and walk outside, we're surrounded by bees! They must love the smell of this stuff. I love that it's natural, and the smell is tolerable, but the fact that bees love it too make me question if I'll continue using this. Very bummed, because I love all my other Honest products.

1.0 out of 5 stars DOES NOT WORK, July 6, 2014
This review is from: Honest Company Bug Spray 4 Fl. Oz. (Baby Product)
This does NOT work. I am so disappointed (and frustrated) with this. I am a huge fan of the Honest Company and use their diapers, wipes, bath products and more on my kids. We used this over the weekend on my kids for the first time and they got eaten up by mosquito's. It did nothing at all. Total waste of money and now my kids have itchy bug bites all over them.

4.0 out of 5 stars My dog acts like I am spraying napalm on her, August 30, 2014
This review is from: Honest Company Bug Spray 4 Fl. Oz. (Baby Product)
This stuff really works. I am in south florida, home of all bitey insects and need something for my dog (super sensi) and myself (deet adverse) It works for both, but reapplication is needed every few hours. Btw, My dog acts like I am spraying napalm on her, but she does that for any topical. I think it smells great, what does she know.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work, September 17, 2014
This review is from: Honest Company Bug Spray 4 Fl. Oz. (Baby Product)
I'm a huge fan of Honest Company products. I get monthly shipments of laundry detergent, shampoo & conditioner, and more. I love them. But, this stuff does not work...and it smells aweful. By far, the worst product out of all of the ones I've tried.

5.0 out of 5 stars For backyards, not camping, July 23, 2014
This review is from: Honest Company Bug Spray 4 Fl. Oz. (Baby Product)
The people writing negative reviews are comparing it to harsh bug sprays that have DEET. This is not a comparable product. It is great for backyard barbeques and swimming late at night, but don't expect to go camping with it. However, you can buy it much cheaper on the website, if you sign up through this link, you can use code UBER40 in your account settings for 40% off your purchase of a bundle until the end of July! That makes it about $4 for this product. http://bit.ly/1rLKGnM

Honest Company Bug Spray 4 Fl. Oz.
$16.78