4.0 out of 5 stars Beatles-like with A Dash of 10,000 Maniacs
Nice moderate tempo song with light, pleasing harmony. Lead singer actually sounds like Julian Lennon. Lead guitar has slightly distorted sound and evokes memories of the late Rob Buck of 10,000 Maniacs. Recommended addition to your Easy Rock/Alternative library.
Published on December 18, 2009 by NE1

2.0 out of 5 stars At least now I know how I got it...
Thanks to the reviewer who mentioned this was a free download when you install the amazon software... I was trying to figure out why I had purchased this since I have no recollection of doing so, or ever heard of the artist..

Very generic song, no redeeming qualities for me... Sounds like just about everything else out there...
Published on March 27, 2010 by John S. Dean

2.0 out of 5 stars At least now I know how I got it..., March 27, 2010
John S. Dean "John" (Sturtevant, WI United States) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

1.0 out of 5 stars Huh?, January 11, 2010
This review is from: Honest Face (MP3 Music)
This was a freebie from Amazon. I can see why. I can't possibly imagine anyone paying money to listen to this cacophony. It sounds like a screeching merry-go-round grinding under weakly androgynous vocals. This band may have other great songs (I really don't know), but this one is simply awful. I'm sure they're nice people, bless their hearts.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unwelcome and unappreciated, December 22, 2011
This review is from: Honest Face (MP3 Music)
I am not happy with Amazon for including this as a free, unrequested download when updating the Amazon Downloader software. I will be more cautious with Amazon now like I am with so many unscrupulous sites that push products at me. You want to give me a gift for downloading your software? Give me an option of this or that or nothing at all.

Oh, and I didn't care much for the music either.

1.0 out of 5 stars has to be free, December 23, 2010
This review is from: Honest Face (MP3 Music)
Has to be free. Not many people would want to buy it. I was suppose to get a free song after I ordered some CD'S. If I knew it was this one I wouldn't have bothered.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't order it......, December 6, 2011
fungrace (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Honest Face (MP3 Music)
Like the other reviewers, I was a bit surprised when it says thanks for the order. I was shocked and asked myself how and when did I ordered that? Turns out to be free, but I really disliked the whole experience. Amazon should really give us a choice on whether we want something like this, even if it's free.

1.0 out of 5 stars Deleted it as soon as I could, December 10, 2011
This review is from: Honest Face (MP3 Music)
This was forced onto me and I could not figure out why. I listened to the first 30 seconds, did not like it at all and
promptly removed from my library. First you have to download Amazon software again, then they force awful music
on you. Had I known the hoops I would have to jump through, I would have just Ituned it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not want, November 19, 2011
This review is from: Honest Face (MP3 Music)
I bought an album and went to download it and found this had been downloaded as well. Whether or not it was free, I prefer to only download things I know I'm downloading. Didn't want it, didn't listen to it, and I never will. 1 star was generous, I'd give this terrible business practice a 0 if I could.

1.0 out of 5 stars Honest Face, April 4, 2011
This review is from: Honest Face (MP3 Music)
Honest Face I've listened to some bad music in my lifetime, but, on a review scale, this song goes way to the left of just a one star rating. I mean, this song is the horriblest of horribles. I am by no means critiquing the entire album (just the song), however, if the other tunes on it are anything like this one then, my rating, on a scale of +10 to a -10 is a definite -10. Come on Liam, get to work!!! By the way, the song was a free download.

1.0 out of 5 stars Automatic Download, December 27, 2011
This review is from: Honest Face (MP3 Music)
It seems that every time I buy something from Amazon mp3, I have to re-download the Amazon Music Downloader, then it automatically downloads music I have no interest in. Not so much a review of the song - I would never purchase it myself - but a review of the way Amazon is doing business. Why would they do this with absolutely NO explanation? At least iTunes doesn't do this...

1.0 out of 5 stars I did not order this so why does Amazon tell me I did?, April 14, 2011
R. Pullan (Summit, New Jersey) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Honest Face (MP3 Music)
Even if it was free, I'm not interested in it and I DO NOT like the idea that anyone is effectively committing to buy things in my name without my permission.

This is not on. Sort yourself out Amazon.

Honest Face