5.0 out of 5 stars I can be angry at God... and it's OK?, February 24, 2006
This review is from: Honest to God: Wrestling Your Way to Intimacy with the Creator (Paperback)
Until I read Charlie's book, I had always thought that being angry with God was just about as close to a sin as you could get, but "Honest to God" showed me that it's really OK to be angry with God sometimes... but you have to do something about it, which is really where Charlie's book comes in handy. His views on wrestling with God are extremely helpful and insightful for anyone who is struggling with anger at God, asking "Why me, God?", or maybe "Have you forgotten me, God?", and even for people who have everything together! I read his book at a time in my life when things were going just great, and I still gained a lot from what I read. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who has a desire to deepen their relationship with God, angry or not!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BOOK!, May 29, 2010
This is a short, to the point book that is a must read for anyone who ever wanted to shake their fist at God. The Bible gives us permission to wrestle with God in difficult seasons. In Honest To God, Mr. Starr gives a close and detailed account of the many God wrestlers and includes personal accounts of his own seasons of arguing with God.

5.0 out of 5 stars Attitude-Changer, March 16, 2013
This book helped me face what I was really feeling during a difficult time in my life. I bought it here again so that I could pass it along to someone else who needed it. It was easy to relate to the biblical figures after understanding their anger and frustration. I definitely recommend this to anyone facing an especially difficult time in their lives!

Honest to God: Wrestling Your Way to Intimacy with the Creator
Honest to God: Wrestling Your Way to Intimacy with the Creator by Charlie W. Starr (Paperback - September 29, 2005)
Used & New from: $0.01