Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

Format: Audio CD|Change

on December 10, 2003
Anyone who likes the title track and thinks the rest of the album is trash needs to listen again. Of course he has a great voice, but my favorite on the album was "My Old Man", released on the radio but didn't get very high on the charts. There's "What's left of me" and "Monkey in the middle" for upbeat songs, then there's "Someone to share it with" and "I will come to you". There are great stories and songs about just having a good time and living life "uncomplicated". To sum it up: Great voice, great songs, great album. It's well worth the money.
on August 23, 2004
i just want to start off by saying that i think rodney atkins absolutely rocks. i was immediately hooked after seeing him in concert for the first time last summer (june '03) and being just blown away by how good he was -- his voice and his ability to just really connect with the audience. i pre-ordered his cd and got it the day it came out last october, and i listened to it five times the first day i had it, 25 times the first week, and now i've listened to it over 100 times, and i'm still definitely not sick of it. rodney is a talented singer, songwriter, and performer. every song on the cd is good, and the album offers a good variety of tunes, too, from slower, more emotional tunes like the title track 'honesty (write me a list)' and 'someone to share it with' (probably my favorite song on the album) to lighter, more upbeat songs like 'sing along' and 'monkey in the middle.' rodney is also a super-sweet guy. i saw him in concert again this summer (another top-notch show), and i got the chance to meet him, and he was soooo nice and down-to-earth. anyway, i would definitely recommend this cd, if you get the chance, see him live sometime. peace, anna :)
on November 6, 2003
The title-track on this album is a great song, but the remainder of the selections are just mediocre. I don't doubt the musical talent of Atkins, but the songwriting doesn't keep pace with more major artists (A. Jackson, G. Strait, T. Keith, etc.) That's not a critisism, many country singers are great at recording, but not as gifted at songwriting...Randy Travis for example. In short, better song selection would go along way.
on November 3, 2003
We always knew Rodney would make it. And around these parts we call him the kind of the big finish. If you have never seen him live you might find it hard to beleive he is even better but he is. Buy this CD and try to get out to see him too. He has this range that really jerks at your heart strings. He is also the kind of guy that jerks at those strings too, a very sweet, humble and honest person.
on October 29, 2004
This is country music and it's Best! Every song is amazing! Never in my life have I heard a song that has moved me the way "Honesty" did. Buy this CD. You won't be sorry. Music from the heart, from a very talented musician!
on October 27, 2004
Is this CD worth the pennies spent? You bet it is! This CD is never out of my CD player. I've owned it for about 3 months and there hasn't been anything that has come close to comparing with the amazing vocals that this man has. I have several hundred CD's (country and not) this is ranked in the top 5 of my collection for sure!!

If you want to own one of the best cd's... this is it! HIGHLY Anticipated....Highly recommended!!!
on December 5, 2003
I see a lot of potential in Rodney, but this album isn't very good. It is not his voice that is bad, it is his songs. If he had better songs to sing, he could be a huge success. Most all of the songs sound the same, and are very boring. If he gets the right producer, he will be very successful, but I didn't enjoy this album.
on October 31, 2004
I purchased this CD in October of 2003 and have to say that it has not left my CD player for more than a few days at a time. I tend to buy a CD because of one song and am usually disapioneted with the rest of the CD...not the case here! All of the songs are great! Can't wait to hear some new music from Rodney!
on August 25, 2004
This is good country music. I can listen to the album over and over and never get tired of it. It is a good mix of country and rock, that is just right for country fans. My favorite song is # 10 , buy the album and listen you will love it. I promise. This guy will be around for a long time.
on October 27, 2004
If you enjoy country music from the heart, you will definately love this album..From beautiful ballads to rockin' honkey tonk songs, Atkins latest release will never leave your cd player...