Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Honey 2 [Blu-ray]” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 65% off the $14.98 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Honey 2 [Blu-ray]
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the director of Honey comes Honey 2. The legacy of legendary dancer and choreographer Honey Daniels lives on in spirited 17-year-old Maria Ramirez (Katerina Graham). When Maria returns to her gritty Bronx roots to pursue her dreams of dancing, her killer moves attract the attention of Brandon (Randy Wayne), who urges her to help lead a rowdy group of rising dancers to win a fierce national competition. Maria’s in for an unforgettable showdown in this inspiring story of courage, dedication and the will to never give up. Also starring Mario Lopez and Audrina Patridge, Honey 2 features moves from some of America’s top dance crews, including Quest Crew, Beat Freaks, Strikers All-Stars, Super Cr3w, Fanny Pak and more!
Top Customer Reviews
1) The dancing and choreography are awesome. Check out the first solo by Kat for example. In my humble opinion, it is mind-blowing.
2) The second most important reason why I dig this movie is that the message it sends is deeper, better, and more realistic than in other dance movies. It's about dealing with problems by being constructive rather than destructive. In this category it beats all previous dance movies I've seen.
3) The movie is packed with dance scenes; a lot of cumulative dance time
4) The actors are so cute and can actually dance. No doubles as in one of the most famous dance movies, whose name shall remain unmentioned here.
5) I just really like it, especially Kat and the girls, but really all of the HD group. The characters and the lines actually make sense.
The absurd part is that this movie has received so much negative criticism. So bad in fact that it never made it to the theaters in North America but went straight to DVD. The ratings on this movie are bimodal. Many actually gave it the highest rating, but others gave very low ratings, which leads to a dismal average. I definitely belong to the first group. If you're looking for a blood-thirsty hyper-spectacular movie, you will indeed be disappointed. But I like awesome hip-hop dancing with a warm positive human story. In my humble opinion, Honey 2 is one of the best dance movies of all time.
This movie has hot dance moves and even hotter babe! There actually a story too! Also, the story actually is better than the first I think.
The actors all know how to really dance and there's no body doubles here. You get talented dancers all doing their own dance moves. It's NOT like the first where they edited and get body doubles in and out all the time.
This dance movie is at par with any other dance movie out there with hip hop dancing in it. I seen step 1 to 3 and all the other wanna dance movies out there. This one is awesome to those movies.
The only slight down fall is that there is too much dancing. More than any other dance movie I seen. I agree with some others that they needed to cut out some dancing from the movies and so the movie can move at a faster peace. They could use the extra dance footage during the credits or something.
Watch this movie if you like hot hip-hop moves and HOT GIRLS!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This movie is not that good. There's way too much drama it's kind of corny. They original Honey was way better.Published 1 month ago by Samantha1790
There is magic between them,dancing thru out the movie was good until the last dance scene it suckedPublished 3 months ago by Chester Deleo
I loved this delivery as the merchandise was a very good copy and in a brand new condition that made this delivery worth itPublished 5 months ago by Brenston Batey
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Movies & TV > Blu-ray
- Movies & TV > Blu-ray > Movies
- Movies & TV > Fully Loaded DVDs > DTS
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Comedy
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Drama
- Movies & TV > Movies
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Universal Studios Home Entertainment > All Universal Studios Titles
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Universal Studios Home Entertainment > Comedy
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Universal Studios Home Entertainment > Drama