Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Honey Amber Sterling Silver Drop (No Chain) Pendant
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on March 3, 2012
This is the second piece of jewlerly I have purchased from Ian and Valeri. It was exactly as described. The Amber is a tad bit darker than pictured but no two pieces are exactly alike (thats the beauty of Amber). The best thing is that it comes with a certification of authenticity. Never buy Amber without one. 100% satisfied.
on April 1, 2011
the stone came out a dark reddish color (not quite yellow like the pic) but I love it. i've gotten so many compliments on it and the setting. completely happy with this purchase
on February 18, 2013
Order this for a friend for Christmas- beautiful but much smaller than it appeared. Purchased matching earrings- all seemed to be same size. Would appreciate listing size comparsion in inches also. I purchased a sterling silver necklace elsewhere. It was lovely- but I wish the pendant was larger.
on March 30, 2013
Was so excited to receive pendant but disappointed I couldn't wear on my popcorn chain .... bevel was way smaller than it appeared in photo. :(
on October 17, 2013
I'll start from the top down. This is my first purchase of Amber jewelry (pendant with matching earrings). The earrings' problems were nothing, compared to the pendant. Perhaps, beginners bad luck?
First- The design is beautiful, no bones about that.
However, the link of silver (top of pendant) is not too good. The circle of silver goes through the necklace link but is not connected or even near where it should end. Overall the silver is blemished and needs more polishing, but the Amber... I've the feeling that I got the worst piece they had. So many air bubbles and fractures, not even a millimeter of clear amber, and sometimes debris, to be seen. It looks as though it was hammered and the insides of the Amber took the brunt of it.
And the most important issue, is the size of the Amber piece. It doesn't match the size of the silver setting. For that alone I would return for fear that I would lose the Amber out of the setting.
For all of this: I would still like the earring/pendant set. I really liked the design.
on March 3, 2015
Beautiful but don't let the photo fool you it's much smaller than it looks and it's not as bright either
review image
on March 3, 2016
This is absolutely a stunning drop. I bought this with a pair of similar earnings for my wife's birthday (https://smile.amazon.com/Amber-Sterling-Silver-Teardrop-Earrings/dp/B0027ABFI2/ref=cm_cr-mr-title) but this drop was definitely the star of the show. It really is as beautiful in person as it is in the picture. Just a very unique color that goes well with almost any outfit.

I used the following chain since this is the drop only: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B017J1T77E/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_4
on February 23, 2016
I bought this as a gift for a friend and WOW. I have never been into Amber but I plan on buying some for myself. It is so beautiful. You can loose yourself just looking at the stone. The richness of color and the natural inclusions are breathtaking.
on January 19, 2013
this is a nice pendant - good design and quality. However, it is a bit too small for a pendant.
on March 19, 2015
This pendent is beyond my expectations! It is a gorgeous honey colored amber and will go perfectly with the amber earrings I purchased while on a trip to Quebec a couple years ago. I paid four times as much for my small pierced earrings than I did for this lovely piece that looks very expensive. I am absolutely thrilled with my purchase!