5.0 out of 5 stars my daughter loved it
Great gift for the price! It does not come with a collar though, my daughter noticed that first thing, but other than that it's a really good deal, I plan to purchase more for her friends birthday gifts.
Published on July 15, 2010 by Medical Assistant

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
My daughter was disappointed because the 'Honey' dog pet is not a stuffed animal but has a hard body, more like a statue, with the 'skin' of a stuffed animal. She does like the puzzle book but I wish I had orderd the original Honey Dog from American girl, which I understand is the soft, cuddly, stuffed animal she was expecting.
Published on January 11, 2011 by Natalie B

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, January 11, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Just for looks, April 3, 2011
ranch house family (Jamaica Plain, MA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Honey Book & Pet Package (American Girl) (Spiral-bound)
My daughter opened this package at her birthday today. It make me think of those fake products they would have on a set or in a furniture store - All surface not substance. The little dog is just a hollow hunk of hard plastic with fur glued on. The little book is colorful and cute, but it has about as much content as a kiddie meal place mat. It's all downhill after you open the box.

3.0 out of 5 stars just ok, January 8, 2011
This review is from: Honey Book & Pet Package (American Girl) (Spiral-bound)
I ordered this for Christmas for my daughter. Her friend got a Honey her right from American Girl store and it is nicer than the one I got from Amazon. This dog has no collar and its feet are not the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars my daughter loved it, July 15, 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars Strange, hard bodied little toy., December 28, 2011
This review is from: Honey Book & Pet Package (American Girl) (Spiral-bound)
Well, it is cute and it is a genuine American Girl accessory. That is the only good thing I can say about it.

This little toy is cheaply made and hard as a rock underneath the fur. It is only meant to be a display prop for an American Girl doll, and apparantly not intended to be played with by a little girl. And since so many American Girl dolls are only intended to be displayed, this might be ok. It just isn't the best choice for a doll that is actually owned and played with by a child. It isn't anything special and is WAY overpriced because of it's name brand.

I have two granddaughters who have 18" dolls - one of them is a genuine American Girl doll and the other is a Madame Alexnder doll. For Christmas this year, I outfitted each of their dolls with clothes, beds and a 6" dog. The granddaughter who owns the real American Girl doll got this cheesy, overpriced Honey dog for her doll, and her sister who owns the Madame Alexander doll got this adorable little Plush mini brown Chihuaua by Fuzzy Town:

The Plush dog by Fuzzy Town was less than half the price of the American Girl dog, but is far better quality, softer, and is infinatley more fun to play with. Guess which one both girls like the best???

We live in a strange society when people will fall all over themselves to buy cheap junk simply because of the brand label, and so called "collectiblity". This is the very last time I will go out of my way to buy anything that is "GENUINE" American Girl brand doll accessories. The clothes are not better, the accessories are not better, and now that they have been purchased by Mattel, the dolls are not better.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Opinion, January 4, 2011
This review is from: Honey Book & Pet Package (American Girl) (Spiral-bound)
I ordered this product to go with an American Girl doll purchased for my niece for Christmas. It was very cute, it arrived quickly and in plenty of time for Christmas. She loved Honey the dog & the included story book.

3.0 out of 5 stars Honey is hard plastic, January 24, 2013
Lola Cava "Lola" (GREEN BAY, WI United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Honey Book & Pet Package (American Girl) (Spiral-bound)
My daughter really wanted this for Christmas. It was cute and went with her american girl doll. She was so excited but after taking it out of the box it lost its appeal. The dog is not a stuff animal. It is hard plastic and covered with fur. The book is cute. The only thing to do with the dog is set it on a shelf.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good toy, December 6, 2013
This review is from: Honey Book & Pet Package (American Girl) (Spiral-bound)
My daughters love everything American Girl. This dog was an addition to thair collection. It is sturdy and handles them playing with it well. This will lead to hours of fun and imaginary play!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, April 25, 2014
This review is from: Honey Book & Pet Package (American Girl) (Spiral-bound)
This is a great product. The puzzle book was so much fun for my 8 year old. She takes Honey with here everywhere and she has held up nicely. She even got one for her friend who also loved it!

1.0 out of 5 stars This comes without collar, January 12, 2014
This review is from: Honey Book & Pet Package (American Girl) (Spiral-bound)
This item comes without collar which is a bid thing for American girl. Your better off buying this product from the American girl store so you don't have a disappointed niece.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Honey Book & Pet Package (American Girl)
Honey Book & Pet Package (American Girl) by Carrie Anton (Spiral-bound - March 1, 2010)
Used & New from: $9.95