5.0 out of 5 stars So Adorable and Larger than Expected
I bought this for my son's elementary teacher -- it is adorable, excellent quality, and is larger than I expected. It even came in an awesome white box with black and yellow bees on it that can be used to store stuff (e.g. classroom stuff) that would look attractive on a shelf, etc...I highly recommend this cookie jar.
Published on June 17, 2011 by 4Sweeneys

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but small...
I ordered this for my sister for her birthday. It's really cute and colourful, but I was disappointed with its size. I doubt it would hold more than a dozen cookies and just doesn't look like a proper size cookie jar.
Published on August 9, 2011 by nfp147

5.0 out of 5 stars So Adorable and Larger than Expected, June 17, 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but small..., August 9, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!!, August 10, 2012
This review is from: Honey Bumble Bee Cookie Storage Jar
This cookie jar is very cute and perfect for what I used it for!! It looks exactly like the picture and the lid is very snug!!

Honey Bumble Bee Cookie Storage Jar