5.0 out of 5 stars Headed for Iraq
Published on February 24, 2011 by eschwenk

3.0 out of 5 stars OK
Well I work at Target and I know they sell a version of a shower tote for under $10 but I thought this would be better, when I opened it it turns out to be a lot thinner than expected. There was even a handle that was not sewn all the way. I have a sewing machine, so I will be patching it up. But I recommend just getting one somewhere else, or from a different maker.
Published on August 26, 2012 by JIB

5.0 out of 5 stars Headed for Iraq, February 24, 2011
This review is from: Honey-Can-Do SFT-01103 Quick Dry Shower Tote, 7-Pocket, Blue (Kitchen)
I'm SO happy that I found this shower tote prior to deploying. I also purchased a toiletry bag to actually pack my stuff in, but this mesh tote will be awesome for toting my "wet stuff" back and forth from my trailer to the showers. The bag is a great size, will easily handle full size shower products, and the handles and seams seem very strong, with reinforced stitching. Absolutely looks like it will be able to handle a years' worth of daily use. I love that it's fully mesh material, so I won't have to worry about mold and mildew.

I'm extremely pleased with this purchase, and I would DEFINITELY recommend it to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the gym! (and more...see edit), September 19, 2011
My deployment experience is ship-based and this would have been excellent to have way back then too! The mesh is fine so you don't need to worry about things falling out. There are a lot of compartments to keep all the 'stuff' organized, and it dries out well in between showers.

At this point my use is more for keeping my locker at the gym from getting disorganized (instead of just throwing things in and then having to dig around to find them) with the added bonus of then just grabbing the tote to run to the showers without having to worry about forgetting something (razor anyone???).

Deployment (ship-board or otherwise), dorm/communal living and gym locker friendly. Well and thoughtfully made.

Highly Recommended!

JTG

EDITED TO ADD--well much to my surprise, near the end of my time in the Navy, I ended up on a ship for 2 months (look up the HSV-2 Swift if you want to see it). The tote came with me and as I'd expected it performed quite nicely. It held up perfectly well even though it was a year old (and reasonably well used) by this time. It was the perfect size for carrying and drained nicely in between shower times. I was extremely glad I'd already owned it as I didn't have much warning before leaving. Still Highly Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for dorms and deployed locations, February 13, 2011
I love my tote. Its not too big and its deffinately not too small. It holds everything I need and its very strong. In a crowded shower I'm glad I don't have to guess or go through someone elses stuff to see if this is my tote or not. Must have for dorm and deployed life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for deployements, May 31, 2011
I ordered this for my current deployment in Iraq. It drys pretty quick and is small enough to shove in a corner due to lack of room in our living quarters. Great buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Deployment Shower Bag, April 9, 2011
Bought it and had it shipped to Afghanistan for my deployment....it dries quick, but wish it had a D-ring to hang ponytail holders or shower puff.

5.0 out of 5 stars great shower tote, November 11, 2011
This shower tote is great, you can fit a lot in it and it dries easily. This works perfect for me here in Afghanistan, I have to be able to carry all my shower stuff with me back and forth. I have a ton of products and this fits just about everything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing shower caddy, March 25, 2012
This is the BEST shower caddy I have ever owned or seen at any store. It's very roomy with big outside pockets that let you keep everything organized. I can throw it in my gym bag no matter how full it is because it's soft sided and fits into the smallest spaces. Amazingly, nothing falls out! It's made out of a sturdy mesh material that allows my sponge and bottles to air dry. I love the colors, too. If you don't own one yet, you're missing out.

5.0 out of 5 stars extra roomy!, May 6, 2011
loving mom (Coral Springs, fl United States) - See all my reviews
Definitely large enough to hold all your full size bottles. Going on a cruise and it holds everything 3 people need for 1 week. Shampoo, cream rinse, bubble bath, soap etc. ... with lots of room to spare - All full sizes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shower Tote, October 29, 2011
I ordered this while I was on a 8 month deployment, not only was it perfect for a shipboard life with all its little pockets for my shower stuff. It was shipped very fast and arrived very quickly, which is great when you rarely get mail as it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical and inexpensive!, September 15, 2011
Great for any one who needs to carry their stuff to and from a shower. It is just the right size and is made of what seems like pretty durable material that also dries really fast. The handles are convenient for hanging it onto something. And the price is great!

Honey-Can-Do SFT-01103 Quick Dry Shower Tote, 7-Pocket, Blue