Life Unexpected 2 Seasons 2010
Amazon Instant Video
1. Ocean Uncharted Cate and Ryan return from their honeymoom only to discover that major changes have been made at the radio station in their absence. A very confused Baze struggles with his feelings for Cate, and ends up hooking up with the hot new bartender, Paige, at his bar.
2. Parents Unemployed When Cate and Baze are summoned to the principal's office at Lux's school, they are shocked to learn that Lux is failing and must make a drastic improvement in her grades or risk being kicked out.
3. Criminal Incriminated Worried she may not pass an important exam that will help her stay in school, Lux contemplates buying the answers to the test from one of her classmates. Cate has an "interesting" day at the radio station after she accidentally eats banana bread laced with…
4. Team Rebounded In an effort to fix their hostile work relationship, Cate attempts to bond with Ryan's new on-air partner, Kelly, but the plan backfires when Kelly reveals a secret Cate has been hiding from Ryan.
5. Music Faced This crossover episode of "Life Unexpected" brings "One Tree Hill" characters Haley and Mia to a music festival, sponsored by a Portland radio station and hosted by Ryan. At the concert, Haley and Cate meet and discover that they have incredibly similar pasts.
6. Honeymoon Interrupted Cate and Ryan go on a staycation to a local hotel to help make up for the fact that they never had a proper honeymoon. Unfortunately for them, Baze's work retreat is at the same hotel.
7. Camp Grounded Cate, Baze, Ryan and Math volunteer to be chaperones on Lux's school camping trip.
8. Plumber Cracked Cate takes Paige out drinking, hoping Paige will reveal more information about the mysterious woman, Julia, from Ryan's past.
9. Homecoming Crashed Baze and Emma attempt to sign a high-profile client, Candy, who only has eyes for Baze. Lux goes to her homecoming dance hoping to see Eric but the evening takes an ugly turn for the worse.
10. Thanks Ungiven When everyone ends up at Baze's loft for Thanksgiving, it isn't long before a few big secrets are exposed. Baze worries that his father, Jack, will discover he is dating his boss, Emma.
11. Stand Taken Lux and Tasha are forced to deal with the fallout of their recent actions and the potential outcome could change the course of both their lives. As a result, Lux can no longer hide her past from Cate and Baze.
12. Teacher Schooled Baze considers buying a house and planning a future with Emma, not realizing the devastating secret she is hiding about her romantic past with his father. Sensing that Eric is once again pulling away from their relationship, Lux plans a romantic dinner for…
13. Affair Remembered Baze considers buying a house and planning a future with Emma, not realizing the devastating secret she is hiding about her romantic past with his father. Sensing that Eric is once again pulling away from their relationship, Lux plans a romantic dinner for…
|Starring||Britt Robertson, Shiri Appleby|
|Supporting actors||Kristoffer Polaha, Austin Basis, Kerr Smith, Robin Thomas Grossman, Shaun Sipos, Jaime Ray Newman, Arielle Kebbel, Emma Caulfield, Ryan Bittle, Veena Sood, James Upton, Sunita Prasad, Steve Baran, Tracey Power, Cameron K. Smith|
|Producers||Mary Beth Basile, Patricia Carr, Christopher Fife, Joseph Patrick Finn, Gary Fleder, Taylor Hamra, Rose Lam, Adele Lim, Lara Olsen, Liz Tigelaar, Agatha Warren|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Why did they give up? The writing was just sliding down the hill here. So sad. Such a waste. This would have been a great and long-lived series if they kept the writing standard.Published 10 days ago by KWL
The premise of this show is so absurd and the characters so unrealistic that I couldn't continue watching it. Read morePublished 28 days ago by Susan Salisbury
Wow...I had first heard about this series FROM Amazon, missed it when it originally aired. What an EXCELLENT show. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Keith Francoeur
I adored this series when it was on and was sad to see it end way too soon. I'm very excited to add this series to my collection.Published 2 months ago by Jessica Ann Jordan
Loved this as did my daughter and grand daughter. A great story with lots of debatable issues.Published 3 months ago by McEyeBjo