- Preserved, buffered, and pH-balanced saline solution removes particulates, such as pollen, dust, sawdust, and smoke, from eyes
- Cartridge fits a Honeywell Fendall 1000 emergency eyewash station (sold separately)
- Solution is sterile to help protect against contaminates and bacteria and reduce the risk of complications for the user
- Nozzle delivers a soft stream of solution to the eye
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $38.75 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $12.41 shipping
Honeywell 2-Piece Saline Cartridge Set for Fendall Pure Flow 1000 Emergency Eyewash Station
|Price:||$218.74 ($218.74 / Each) & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$16.85 (7%)|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Additional Features||Cartridge takes less than 5 minutes to install| Factory-sealed cartridges last up to 24 months. ANSI Z358.1 - Meets ANSI Z358.1 15-minute flushing requirement. SEI Certified. , Safety Products. Airborne Particulates| Biohazard| Chemical| Contamination| Gas, Vapors, Smoke| Splash|
|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Specific Uses For Product||Commercial/Residential|
This Honeywell two-piece saline cartridge contains sterile, preserved, buff... See more product details
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Honeywell 2-Piece Saline Cartridge Set for Fendall...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 58% off the $235.59 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
- Working on a home project? Need some help? Check out Amazon Home Services and get a $20 Amazon Gift Card when you book your first service. Learn more
This Honeywell two-piece saline cartridge contains sterile, preserved, buffered, and pH-balanced saline solution and fits into a Honeywell Fendall 1000 emergency eyewash station (sold separately) to help remove particulates, such as pollen, dust, sawdust, and smoke, from eyes. The solution is sterile to help protect against bacteria and reduce the risk of complications for the user. The nozzle delivers a soft stream of solution to the eye when in use.
Honeywell manufactures products, materials, and technologies used in aerospace, transportation, and automation and control systems. The company, founded in 1885, is headquartered in Morristown, NJ.