Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Honeywell CO60PM 125 Pt. Commercial Indoor/Outdoor...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 33% off the $449.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2-Year Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Delivered by e-mail, register and file claims online or by phone
- Coverage includes free repairs or replacement after manufacturer's warranty expires, with no deductibles
- Covers hardware, electrical and mechanical failures
- Coverage includes free shipping
- Fully transferable with gifts, cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
Honeywell CO60PM 125 Pt. Commercial Indoor/Outdoor Portable Evaporative Air Cooler - White/Grey
|Price:||$386.10 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$63.89 (14%)|
Want professional installation of this product?
- Handpicked pros
- Compare estimates and reviews
- Buy directly on Amazon
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Uses significantly less electricity than an Air Conditioner in a room up to 850 sq. ft. - Can also be used outdoors!
- BEST for hot dry climates, where the air humidity is low
- Non-compressor system cools naturally, efficiently and inexpensively (1540 CFM air flow)
- Used with open windows and doors, no permanent installation required
- Honeycomb cooling media on 3 sides and continuous water supply connection
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Honeywell CO60PM 125 Pt. Commercial Indoor/Outdoor Portable Evaporative Air Cooler
Air Coolers vs Conditioners
The Evaporative Air Cooler is not an air conditioner as it does not use a compressor or refrigerant gas. It should not be expected to cool to the same degree as a refrigerated air conditioner. It works best in hot and dry conditions.
- Evaporative coolers perform best when the air is dry with low humidity.
- Recommended humidity level is 60% or less for maximum efficiency.
- Evaporative air coolers require cross ventilation and must be placed near an open window or door to operate efficiently.
- When the product is used for the first time, the Honeycomb Cooling Media will have an odor which will dissipate within a few hours or so of initial use.
Honeywell Portable Evaporative Air Cooler
Commercial Indoor/Outdoor Portable Evaporative Air Cooler - White/Grey
The Honeywell Indoor/Outdoor Evaporative Air Cooler is the perfect choice to keep indoor rooms and outdoor environments comfortably cool and breezy. This weather resistant evaporative air cooler is made to resist outdoor conditions. Honeywell evaporative air coolers do not require power hungry components like compressors. The low power consumption translates into significant savings on energy bills compared to using air conditioners. Just unpack, add water/ice, place near open door or window, plug it in, and use. This unit is ideal for rooms up to 850 square feet. in any home or office. For outdoor environments, it has an air-throw up to 12-yards. Its powerful motor helps to deliver strong air flow while a 16-inch fan blade and 3-side honeycomb media keep performance optimal. A continuous water supply connection, 15.8-gallon water tank, and built-in overflow protection system allow long periods of unattended operation, making it perfect for more demanding applications.
- Evaporative coolers perform best when the air is hot and dry air, such as what is found in desert areas like the southwestern United States.
- For those living in more humid climates, consider portable air conditioning units or window air conditioners.
Indoor/Outdoor Evaporative Air Cooler
- Evaporative air cooler for indoor use cools rooms up to 850 square feet.
- Outdoor use: Air-throw up to 12 yards.
- UV and weather resistant unit.
- Honeycomb cooling media on three sides for faster cooling performance.
- Powerful 1540 CFM air flow.
- Four durable caster wheels allow easy mobility.
Non-compressor system cools naturally, efficiently and inexpensively.
- Top-loading ice compartment and 15.8 gallon water tank with low water alarm.
- Continuous water supply connection for uninterrupted operation.
- 16-inch fan blade for powerful air throw
- Oscillating louvers
Electronic Diplay & Remote Control
- Mechanical control panel lets you easily adjust the speed, swing and cooling options.
- 3 speeds include high, medium and low.
- Unpack, add water, plug it in, and use.
|Pint Removal||15 Pint||52 Pint||52 Pint||125 Pint|
|Room Size||100 Sq. Ft.||300 Sq. Ft.||300 Sq. Ft.||850 Sq. Ft.|
|Amount of Air Moved (Max CFM)||150 CFM||500 CFM||500 CFM||1540 CFM|
Top Customer Reviews
I bought it during the off season for a substantial discount, but the unit I received was defective. The fan worked great but the pump does not come on at all. I contacted Honeywell and left a message, but they have yet to return my call. I'll call again tomorrow. I'm wondering now how many people have tried this and decided that evaporative coolers don't work when they just have a defective unit. Normally I would just exchange this since it was DOA, but they don't have any more in stock so I'm going to try to get it repaired.Read more ›
-- There is the honeycomb media on all three sides, and it DOES smell, the first time or two you use it. This is normal, and is stated in the manual.
-- Honeywell sells this for less than Lowe's on their website, so make sure to let the store associate know, and they will adjust the price accordingly.
-- This unit has a hose connection on the left side panel, so that you can have a continuous flow of water to the pump instead of filling the 15ish gallon tank several times. In 105 degrees, I had to refill the tank five times throughout the day. TAKE NOTE: the hose connection is not the same size as a garden hose, so you'll need to go to the plumbing fitting section and use the correct step-up/down adapters and some thread seal tape to utilize a typical garden hose.
-- Use proper ventilation techniques - it may seem counterintuitive to crack a door somewhere downwind of the airflow, but you must, to let the humidity escape.
Overall, I'm quite pleased with this unit, and hope it lasts. Getting the hose connection was a bit of a pain, but well worth a couple hours and ten bucks in adapters. Drops the temp in my shop about 20 degrees, and I'd much rather work in 85 degrees than 105.
Just understand that it is a swamp cooler and must be used when the humidity is low, you will love it.
Great controls, and the large water capacity is wonderful!
If it had more adjustments for adjusting the speed I would have rated it 5 stars.
As it is even on low it throws out a LOT of air!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It is kinda bulky but was good while it worked. However, after 4 months of usage it gave up on us. The fan stopped rotating completely. Read morePublished 2 months ago by dewlies
Works great in a large shop. Water lasts about 4 hours in dry Utah heat.Published 2 months ago by Bryce Middaugh
I own an aquarium store and couldn't afford to run the AC, so I picked one of these up. My shop is about 1100 square feet, but this kept the temperature reasonable this past... Read morePublished 3 months ago by C. Feet
Super loud! and room did not get cooling down at all (2 open windows behind the machine did not help at all). Thanks Amazon for excellent return policy!Published 3 months ago by Jun Zhang
This unit has very poor construction. I received the unit with a crack on the bottom, the louvers on the inside for the osculating were snapped at the ends, the metal bracket that... Read morePublished 4 months ago by C. Butler
This cooler did a fantastic job all summer, and cooled my little store so well that most of the customers coming in wanted to close the door all of the way thinking I had air... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Mom
We bought this the beginning of summer here in Phx, Az. We saved about 40 to 50 bucks the first month we didnt need to use the ac. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Diane L. Bruce
I live in a very hot region. This has made spending time outdoors this summer not only tolerable but enjoyable. It cools well for our 10 x 10 gazebo. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Jackie A.
works ok. there was damage to the side honeycomb filter that was not described when i made the purchase. not sure may have to replace it.Published 5 months ago by michael venisky