Honeywell 7-Day Programmable Timer for Lights RPLS530A1038/U Volume Controls and Dimmers
Honeywell RPLS530A 7-Day Programmable Timer Switch
Turns lights on/off automatically • Can also be used as a conventional switch • Sleek design
Wiring your lights through a timer switch like the Honeywell RPLS730B1000/U can help save you money while adding a level of convenience and safety to your home. This Honeywell 7-day programmable timer switch has the flexibility of being able to use seven different programs per week. This unit works with incandescent and halogen lighting (40-watt minimum). The LCD screen shows time, day and load status. Manual override enables load to be turned on/off without affecting programming. Multiswitch (three-way) connection enables use with three-way switches. This unit also has a built-in rechargeable battery and the programming is protected during power outages.
- For use with incandescent and halogen lights up to 500 watts. Requires 40-watt minimum.
- 7-day programming (up to 7 on and 7 off times per week)
- Hidden programming buttons
- Sleek design mounts flush with wall plate
- Universal wiring (two-wire connection)
- Single pole (two-wire) or multi-switch (three-way) installation
- Manual override enables load to be turned on/off without affecting programming
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Programming protected during power outages
- Can also be used like a conventional on/off switch
- 1-year warranty