Touch screen 7 Day Programmable Thermostat — RTH8500D
• User-friendly interaction
• Large touchscreen display with backlight
• 7-day programming
Honeywell's touch screen 7-day programmable thermostat provides maximum flexibility for busy lifestyles. You set it up to adjust the temperature when you are away or asleep during times when you don't necessarily need to heat or cool your home to optimum comfort, and your heating and cooling equipment runs less. The RTH8500D features a green backlit touch screen interface with simplified programming and easy to follow text instead of symbols. Exclusive Honeywell Smart Response Technology continually adjusts the pre-heating/cooling of your home so you are comfortable at your programmed times. It also automatically determines if your home needs heating or cooling to provide maximum comfort. Universal compatibility means it works with virtually all system types.
- 7-Day Programming — allows separate programming for each day
- Display — straightforward display keeps operation and programming simple
- Backlit Display — easy-to-read, even in dimly lit rooms and hallways
- Smart Response Technology — continually adjust the pre-heating/cooling of your home so you are comfortable at your programmed times
- Filter Change Reminder — keep your heating/cooling system operating at peak performance
- Vacation Hold — option to adjust your program and have it automatically resume the normal settings in time for your return
- Permanent Day and Time — your settings are always maintained; even during a power outage
- Daylight Saving Time (optional) — adjusts the time automatically
- Compatible — with heating and cooling plus heat pump systems
- Does not work with electric baseboard heat (120-240 volts).
- 1-year limited warranty
From the Manufacturer
7-Day Touch Screen Thermostat - Easy Touchscreen programming for each day of the week. Compatible with Single Stage Heating and Cooling, Multistage Heating and Cooling, Heating Only, Cooling Only: Furnace (Warm Air), Central Air Conditioning, Heat Pump without Auxiliary Heat, Heat Pump with Auxiliary Heat, Hot Water, Steam or Gravity, 750 Millivolt, and Gas Fireplaces. Armchair programming allows user to program the thermostat from his or her sofa or chair, Vacation and Temporary Hold, Large, backlit display shows room temperature, set temperature, and current time all at once.