|Item Weight||2.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||9.4 x 7.3 x 4.2 inches|
|Item model number||TI044/U|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||3-Year warranty|
Aube by Honeywell TI044/U Solar Programmable Timer
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Programming. Load-1: solar timetable with 2-optional settings (1-on, 1-off). Load-2: solar timetable
- Sunrise(off) and sunset(on) programming: no need to re-set on and off times, sets on and off times based on the location of your city, on and off optional settings, i.e. turn lights off at midnight and on by sunrise, easy daylight savings time adjustment
- Three-operating modes: manual (conventional on and off switch), automatic, temporary bypass
- Connection: terminals for No.14 to No.10 AWG wire, multi switch (3-way) compatible, 1.5 HP 120-Volt 30-Ampere (resistive), 10-Ampere (ballast)
- Dimensions (height by width by depth): 9.4-Inch by 7.2-Inch by 3.8-Inch
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
After looking online we decided to go with a timer based on the solar schedule. We first chose a Sylvania model, but were disappointed. The Sylvania only turns on at Sunset. It then turns off 8 hours later with no bearing if the sun is already up or it is still dark.
We then found these Honeywell ones. They do exactly what we want with no problems. Only thing is that you have to enter your longitude and latitude in, but that only take 5 seconds to find out on Google. We have about 10 more timers we need to replace and we plan to replace them all with this model.
Installation was simple. Hardest part was removed one of three cutouts on bottom of box. I suggest using boring bit rather than trying to pop and snap with screwdriver / pliers as you risk breaking plastic. Three screws and box is mounted. Ran 3/4 electrical PVC to outdoor junction box.
Wiring was simple as well. Diagram was a little confusing. Even an electrician friend scratched his head when he read it.
Simply run your line (black) and neutral (white) into this timer. Pigtail three black wires (line) and one will go to power, one to load 1 "in" and the last to load 2 "in". The neutral goes to power "neutral". Now take two new black wires, run them from load 1 "out" and load 2 "out". Connect our fixture (load) to a ground and a neutral and the particular load (black wire) coming from the timer and you are done.
Programming was simple. Enter current time, current date with specfiied format (day number), lat / long and you are done. Load 2 always follows sunset / sunrise format. Load 1 can be programmed for sunset / specific off time - switched time, specific on / off times, switched on - sunset - specific off - switched times, etc. Very versatile, solidly constructed and priced right.
Purchase again? YES
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Power surge finally took out the electronic panel of my first T1044 but I immediately ordered another one. Read morePublished 22 months ago by Linda Roggli
The product itself works well and the features for programability or the solar cycle are excellent. The installation instructions leave a lot to be desired. Read morePublished on January 14, 2014 by JZ
Great timer. Works great. Has 2 circuits which can be controlled. The unit is huge compared to "in wall" timers which you can buy to do the same thing. Read morePublished on October 21, 2012 by Ryan Hanan
Did not correct for Daylight savings time. Big drawback.
The programming sequence and manual could use some simplification. Read more