Z-Wave Touch Screen Programmable Thermostat
Honeywell's VisionPRO Z-Wave offers you top-of-the-line features like touchscreen interaction, a real-time clock, and a large, easy-to-read backlit display.
- One-touch temp control overrides program schedule at any time.
- Precise comfort control keeps temperature within 1 degree F of the level you set.
- Change/check reminders let you know when to service or replace filters and other
- critical components.
- Large touchscreen display with backlight is easy to read — even in the dark.
- Z-Wave wireless control lets you connect the thermostat to a Z-Wave network.
- Hazmat Information: UN 3091 Lithium metal batteries packed in/with equipment
- Electrical Ratings: 18 to 30 Vac
- Color: Premier white
- Programmability: Universal Programming from 7 Day to Non-Programmable
- Terminal Designations: R, RC, C, W-O/B, W2-E/Aux, Y, Y2, G, L, K, S1, S2
- Changeover: Auto or manual
Honeywell Z-Wave Enabled Programmable Thermostat can be integrated with other home automation devices. Universal scheduling - Can be configured to meet virtually ANY scheduling requirement: Selectable 7-Day Programmable; Four daily periods; Cancel unneeded periods; Selectable non-programmable; Universal application, Heating and cooling energy savings set points allows the homeowner to put the thermostat into a energy savings mode from the other Z-Wave devices; Large, clear backlit display with a viewing area of 10-Square Inch; Ability to select multiple days (patented) - Allows the consumer to easily customize the thermostat for his or her own unique schedule; Menu driven programming - Guides the user through the programming process only showing necessary information and choices on each screen; Programmable fan; Multiple hold options - Fixed temporary hold, adjustable temporary hold and permanent hold; Changeover - Can configure for auto or manual system changeover; Smart Response Technology; Real Time clock - Keeps time during a power failure and will automatically update the time for daylight savings. The Tech Support Line is on the package and in the installation manual.Note:
1.This product is a Z-Wave compatible thermostat and is a slave thermostat that works in conjunction with a Z-Wave hub supplied by companies such as Mi Casa Verde, etc.
2.This item requires a common wire (5th wire) to power the unit. Without the common wire this unit will not power up. Instructions as well as a wire saver module are provided with the unit.
3.The unit will operate based on the commands of the ZWAve system, so if it is not working in conjunction with a Z-Wave hub, it will not operate correctly.
4.This unit is compatible with a large majority of conventional and heat pump systems.