Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Cecile McLorin Salvant UP3 $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Gear Up for Football STEM Toys & Games

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 8, 2007 8:48:56 AM PDT
Art S. says:
Is there any chance of seeing Rod Taylor's 1960-1961 television series that aired on ABC?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 19, 2007 4:28:16 PM PDT
I don't think much of a chance for Hong Kong, not a lot of people saw it, it was on at the same time Wagon Train was on. A show I liked was also on at the same time W.T. was on called Malibu Run, it only lasted half a season. It's too bad we just can't order what we would like to see. Anybody remember the name of the wester that Ron Taylor stared in the early 70s?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 22, 2007 4:25:53 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 22, 2007 4:29:32 AM PDT
"Anybody remember the name of the western that Ron Taylor starred in the early 70s?"

It was titled "Bearcats" and lasted only a half season. I've seen the series' pilot, titled "Powderkeg," on a dollar DVD and some Amazon sellers have it available on VHS, but that's been it. The series had great production values but came on the time in the early 1970s when TV westerns had pretty much run their course.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2007 2:53:41 PM PDT
Thank you Robert, yes, it did indeed have good production vaalues. Was Berry Cole the co-star? I beleive it ran on CBS. Only a half season, wow!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2007 5:25:02 AM PDT
Dennis Cole was Rod Taylor's co-star.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Oct 8, 2007
Latest post:  Oct 29, 2007

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Route 66 - Season 1, Vol. 1
Route 66 - Season 1, Vol. 1 by George Maharis (DVD - 2007)
4.2 out of 5 stars (64)