Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Honor & Courage - Tough Guys of the NHL
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 5, 2006
As a life long hockey player (and fan), I have always appreciated the role and character of the hockey enforcer. This DVD takes a general look at the role of enforcing and in-depth looks into Darren McCarty, Eric Cairns; Jim McKenzie and Ian Laperierre. Each segment provides interesting insights into the psychology needed for such a tough role (excuse the pun) and are laced with humour (especially on the Lappy section). Oh, and their wives are hot too...

Well worth the 15 bucks.
on March 27, 2006
Overall, this is a solid NHL Production. It offers you insight into the role of endorcers, and lets you get to know McCarty, Lapierre, McKenzie, and Cairns on a personal level. The LaPierre part is very good. My only complaint is they could of found two better tough guys than Cairns or McKenzie. How about Georges Laraques or Matthew Barnaby? Anyways, DVD is only about an hour, not much on bonus features either. If your a hockey fan, you will enjoy the documentary though!
on July 3, 2013
My wildchild, hockey-playing son bought me this. That's my excuse.

Is it an entertaining insight into the world of hockey enforcement? Definitely. Is it about brute force meeting ballet? Absolutely. Am I slightly ashamed I found it so much fun? You bet.

A must-view for all hockey fans and trainee gladiators.

Deserves an Oscar this documentary.

Warning: It scared the hell out of me. Must not be viewed alone, or in the dark!
on December 18, 2014
The video was delivered in perfect condition.. ready for my nephew for Christmas!
on May 15, 2016
Blood & guts real drama on the ice.
on September 28, 2015
great action
on June 4, 2015
Christmas gift a couple of years ago for the hockey fan.
on April 10, 2009
Totally not worth the money at all. If I wanted to know about Cairns, McKenzies, Lapis or McCarty's famalies or what their lives are like outside of hockey I would watch NHL insider or a documentary or something. It was nice how they looked into each guy individually and how he portrayed his role as an enforcer. However they showed ABSOLUTELY no fights at all, except for a mila-second of McKenzie grappling with Grimson, or Cairns about to drop his gloves etc. Too bad this is the only NHL production of its kind right now, cause honestly I would say this is the worst buy I have made in a long time. If your looking into seeing good ol' time NHL fights, look elsewhere cause this DVD is Terrible!!!
on July 8, 2007
A hockey collection is not complete with out this DVD.
My husband sure was excited to get this last Chirstmas.