|Item model number||HT-UH003|
|Item Weight||2.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.9 x 2.4 x 0.8 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||3.94 x 2.36 x 0.79 inches|
HooToo® HT-UH003 USB 3.0/2.0 7-Port Hub including One 5V/2A Fast-Charging Port for iPad iPhone & Smart Phones. (2 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Ports, 4 USB 2.0 Ports, Latest VIA VL812 Chipset, 5V/4A Power Adapter, 3 feet USB 3.0 Cable
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- [4+2+1]: 4 USB 2.0 ports, 2 USB 3.0 ports and 1 5V/2A charging port which can charge various mobile devices, such as smartphones, iPads, iPhones and more with an output current up to 2A.
- USB supports data transfer rate of super speed up to 5Gbps, high speed up to 480Mbps, and full speed up to 12Mbps.
- With a 5V/4A PSU powered and over current protection design.
- Plug-n-play, hot swappable. No driver needed
- LED indication of power on/off switch button.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 8:12 Mins|
The port comes with:
* A USB 3.0 cable to connect it to your computer. If you want USB 3.0 data transfer speed then you have to use a USB 3.0 port on your computer. The cable is 32 inches long.
* An AC wall power supply that will power the hub and furnish power to the USB ports. The power adapter can use 100 to 240 VAC at 50/60 Hertz so it is compatible for overseas use as long as you take your AC wall plug adapters. The output is 5 VDC at 4 Amps and that along with the power out of your computer's USB 3.0 port provides the power for the operation of this powerful accessory. Each USB 3.0 port needs to be able to supply 900 mADC and the USB 2.0 ports can supply 500 mADC. The cable length for the power adapter is 5 feet,
* An instruction manual
In my video I plugged in a high speed, medium speed and slower speed USB thumb drive as well as a USB powered SATA I Hard Disk Drive. I did some speed testing and the speed results were very good. Just remember that you have to share one computer USB 3.Read more ›
Plugged in: [...]
Following is the original review: Ignore it
"The ad for this HooToo hub implies that all the usb outlets are "powered" from the AC adapter. They are NOT. Only the so-called "Charging outlet" is powered from the AC adapter, but the USB outlets are using just the nominal power from the USB outlet on your computer and plugging in multiple USB devices. may give you problems if all together they require more power than USB is designed to produce. Beware -- and if you want to have a truly "powered" hub, look for a product that actually does that. I have an Amazon Amazon Basics USB Hub with 5V/4A power adapter which works just fine for powering multiple devices."
Neil Bell, KJ6FBA
I wouldn't buy this if you have several drives to connect, but for lower-power devices this'll do the trick.
And if, for some reason, it doesn't work you can count on a world-class customer service experience to make things right for you!
I need to be fair and adjust this review upward. While this hub did exhibit some issues with 5ghz 802.11ac USB3 adapters in the USB3 ports (see my original review), it does so only under certain conditions, where the position of the 5ghz adapter is such that the USB3 port/chip is probably in the path of the 5ghz RF signal. Moving the positioning of the adapter does seem to make a difference. This issue exists with some other USB3 ports/hubs as well and here is an article that may shed some light.
I did not experience this issue with the other HooToo hub that I purchased (HT-UH010) but perhaps alignment was different when I tested that unit. Either way I do not think this unit is exhibiting anything unusual. Perhaps 99% of users will not us a 5ghz wireless adapter in the hub and of those only a fraction would hit on the interference issue.
Since my initial review I have been able to get good performance form this hub, with 5ghz USB 802.11ac adapters as well as flash drives. The speedy Sandisk USB3 adaper hit 200mB/s and more on several tests. I did not test fast SSD units via USB3.
Initial Review Below
I just received this device and have been testing it. I have never purchased a poor performing USB hub, this is a first.
The USB3 ports simply to not perform correctly. I tested this several different ways to make sure that I was not doing something wrong. I took each of my 3 AC1900 USB adapters and tested in the USB2 and USB3 ports. The USB2 ports perform just fine, all 3 adapters give the same results on different systems and hubs. On the USB3 ports I get < 10% of the performance that I get on the USB2 ports.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Product works as described, seems well made and like it will last. Delivery was timely.Published 16 months ago by Jon Peters
This USB hub has 2.0 and 3.0 ports and a quick charging slot for my phone or Kindle which is very handy when I'm working and need to keep my phone close while it's charging. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Debra J. Farmer
I bought it because I'm upgrading to a new pc in the next weeks. So I connected it to one of my present USB 2. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Edgar Cotte R.
I like the compact design of this USB hub. Personally, I prefer this 3 way than other USB hubs which only one side has sockets.Published 18 months ago by Jun Luo
So far so good. I have 2 printers, 1 Canon professional photo printer for fotos and fine letters, and a Brother little Lazar printer for printing college study notes etc. Read morePublished 18 months ago by C. D. McKelroy