The HT-UH007 is a driver free, plug-n-play USB 3.0 hub. It instantly adds 4 x USB 3.0 Ports to an existing USB 3.0/2.0 port on your windows or Mac computer.
Super-speed Data Transfer
USB 3.0 provides 10 x faster transfer speed than USB 2.0, but their numbers are limited for each computer. The HT-UH007 saves your valuable USB 3.0 quota by consolidate 4 x USB 3.0 interfaces to one USB port so you can have more 3.0 peripherals connected simultaneously. It maintains backwards compatibility with USB 2.0 devices, so feel free to add more to your Windows or Mac devices.
With less than 5 oz in weight, this 4 port USB 3.0 hub is the right companion for your business trip and travel. It hides easily inside your bag or suitcase. Only take it out when you need to connect additional USB peripherals, like digital cameras, external hard drives, flash drives, mouse, keyboard and even printers.
- Size: 3.2 x 1.1 x 0.7 inch
- Cord Length: 1 ft
- Weight: 2.65 oz
- Safety: Built-in Short-Circuit protection
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8. Mac OS X or above. Linux 3.0 or above.
support Windows 8.1.
* Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 users should upgrade to Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later to avoid unstable connections.
- Do not connect more than 1 HDD at a time or it will cause power shortage
- This hub does not charge any devices including iPhone and iPad
- Some USB 3.0 devices require a direct connection to host USB 3.0 ports, including some USB 3.0 hard disks like Seagate, Apple Superdrive
- Does not work with 2.4GHz wireless devices such as wireless keyboard and mouse adapters