Published on August 3, 2011 by Sean McCleary

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Work
I have been using this product now for almost a month and I have yet to see any type of difference in hunger or helping to control my cravings. It might work for some but it hasn't done anything for me. Dexatrim works better and it cost's lest.
Published on August 20, 2007 by puggsie's mom

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertized but eating habit changes are still in your court, August 3, 2011
Sean McCleary (Portland, OR United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hoodia Gordonii Plusa Appetite Suppressant (1 Bottle) (Health and Beauty)
I was a skeptic of hoodia at first. It sounded too good to be true. I also saw many mixed reviews of the product working for some people and not others. The first day I tried this product, I was not hungry at all. That does not mean that I have not been eating. After taking the product for a couple days, eating is just a situational enjoyable thing to do rather than something that hunger compels me to do. I find myself now forgetting to eat. It is as if my stomach and mind are no longer linked. I still want to eat when I see delicious food because I know I will enjoy eating it, and I do still act on those impulses, but hunger is not a driving factor in that decision process for me when using this product. I have not felt hungry in days, and I have not snacked at all. I just need to mentally reprogram myself to make better eating decisions now. This product has exceeded my expectations in all ways.

(Update) 1 week of use:
I still do not feel hunger in the same way. The way I feel hunger now is by feeling weak in terms that my body requires nutrition. I have also noticed that it is more possible to overeat because my stomach does not help my mind know when if it is full or hungry. These factors just mean that I need to be more conscious about my food consumption. I have been losing weight. Definitely not as much weight as I could be losing if I decided not to eat as much as I do, but I feel that I am losing weight at a healthy pace. In summary, the product is still working as advertised.

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Work, August 20, 2007

1.0 out of 5 stars i should've known, March 3, 2014
that these don't really work, but however, a 17 year old girl pressured by society to lose weight [when i wasn't actually overweight at all]] bought into the lies. A few years later and i still have over half of these pills. They suck and they don't work at all.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, October 19, 2013
Don't like it. It Didn't suppress appetite at all. It only made me hungrier. I Would not buy it again

1.0 out of 5 stars Hoodia Gordoni plus???, June 8, 2007
After reading all the wow reviews on the internet, I decided to go with this product. Well, it did NOTHING for me. It did not suppress my appetite at all. I stopped after 3 weeks of regular use, when I noticed no changes. I had to stop as I could not justify popping pills that did not work.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hoodia - Is There Really Any Hoodia In This?, June 7, 2011
I used this for a month. I took the full daily recommended amount, and then increased the amount by two. So I was taking three times the recommended daily amount. Nothing happened. No appetite suppressant effects were felt. I wonder if this has any Hoodia in it?

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, December 19, 2006
I've been trying to loose only 5 pounds and was hoping this would do it. Not only does it cost a lot of money for 14 day treatment, but I have not felt any effects of it when it comes to suppressing my hunger. I would say, I felt hungry more often than before; And never before did I feel hungry before going to sleep nor did I woke up in the middle of the night out of thirst... In the end, I ended up gaining 2.5 extra pounds. My appetite might have increased due to quitting smoking, that's why I needed help - and this product did not help me at all. I'm very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Wonderful!, May 12, 2007
I have been taking this supplement for 6 days. It has completely curbed my appetite. I am not hungry and I feel an increase in energy. I would highly recommend this to others. I take 2 capsules before breakfast and 2 capsules before dinner. Really great and not one of the more expensive hoodia products.

3.0 out of 5 stars IT DOES NOT WORK FOR ME, February 15, 2011
The only reason I gave 3 stars is because I received it three days earlier. The shipping is awesome. This Hoodia does not help with my hunger at all. All I can feel was thirty. It really didn't curb my appetite as it was advertised.

I will still give a try for a month since I already paid for it. I just placed another Super Hoodia 2000 and we'll see which one work better than the other. I will come back with an update if i can lose some weight.

Rate and Discover Movies