Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Package Quantity: 1Change

on February 8, 2011
I'm sure you've seen the giant carribeaners (mommy hook) that's supposed to "help" hold your bags - i thought long and hard between that and this hook - and made several trips to the store to weigh my options - never leaving with anything until late one night I was on amazon and wanted to late night shop.

Why did I pick this over the mommy hook - one reason - it's meant to be secured in place! It's like having a loose bra strap - your bra still fits but pulling up and tugging on that strap a million times over the course of the day is no fun. That's essentially the mommy hook - if your stroller's handlebars are thin - then maybe that would be helpful but mine is relative thick so i knew the mommy hook would just look awkward - and most likely slide to the side. And if you're power shopping - your kid is fussy and over tired - do you REALLY want to be finagling with the stupid hook to open it and hang your bags on it? Um, no thanks. (that's actually what sold me on the hooks - the easy of just hanging my bags off it w/o having to open/close anything)

I have each hook secured 1/3 of the way from each edge of the stroller handle bar (I have a full cross bar - peg perego aria) - I like that if i have a heavier bag, it will distribute the weight across the handles (which the mommy hook can't do unless i get 2 hooks). I like that the velcro is easy to remove so i can store the hooks in my stroller organizer when not in use.The velcro isn't some cheapy velcro - it's pretty close to industrial strength b/c it took some effort to unhook the straps - which makes me happy - so i know it's not going to pull off easily with the slightest cargo. When the hooks are strapped on - it doesn't budge.

Obviously - don't put too much weight on this hook - not b/c the hook can't handle it - but b/c it can tip your stroller over =)
0Comment70 of 71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 9, 2009
Well made, does not look like cheap plastic hooks I had previously and can take alot of weight without breaking. With 2 hooks I managed to hang my diaper bag, handbag and shopping bags while at the mall with my baby and toddler.
on April 1, 2011
You can find the EXACT same hooks at hardware stores, or even the dollar stores for $$1-$4!! I bought 6 and use them not only on my stroller but throughout the house! Just dont buy into buying these - they just price them high because they market them as something different then dollar stores or hardware stores!!!
55 comments36 of 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 23, 2011
I bought these stroller hooks, and they work great. The velcro seems to stay put after many months of use. They can hold a substantial amount of weight . . . to the point that I don't dare add anything else, because I don't want my stroller to tip. I love to use the two hooks at the top of the stroller, then hook my Mia Bossi diaper bag to the stroller.

Be aware, the Jeep hooks are exactly the same, only gray colored, and about half the price. Jeep Universal Stroller Hook, 2 Pack I would recommend buying these instead. I bought the Jeep stroller hooks for a second stroller, and I'm equally as happy with them.
11 comment18 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 6, 2011
I've used it for about 1 year now and thinking of getting a second set. I've used it for my bugaboo and city mini double and it's worked great to hold my huge diaper bag.
on January 13, 2012
I used these on the back of my double stroller to hold a grocery hand-basket while shopping. I would definitely load it up and the clips did great for about 4 months but then one of the hooks suddenly snapped out of its socket while I was shopping and spilled my basket of groceries on the floor. I expected these clips to hold up a little longer than this. If you intend to do something similar, go for the metal carabiner-type clips rather than these plastic kind. They just aren't durable enough.
0Comment12 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 12, 2010
I bought these hooks to go on my Baby Jogger and they are fabulous. They are out of the way enough when I don't need them, and can be easily adjusted, removed, tightened, loosened, etc when I do need them.

I plan on using these hooks to strap my Maclaren Volo stroller to my Baby Jogger when I go on vacation later this year. It works perfectly!! The Volo falls within the weight limit of these hooks. That way I can hook the Volo to the main stroller when it's not in use! Perfect set up!!
review image review image review image
on March 27, 2014
I have these in my car! I attach the velcro to the headrest posts and can hang anything there, from my purse to shopping bags to the kids' water bottles that have carry hooks. These are useful well beyond the stroller years :)
on November 15, 2010
Can be attached to every stroller. l even use one on my baby's wooden playpen/crib.
Strong enough and doesn't move or fall-off. Can hold on a lot of bags and doesn't get broken.
on October 15, 2009
This was such an amazing tool today at the mall with the Bob!!! It was soooo amazing. I had three full shopping bags and no tipping or worry that it was going to fall :)