5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable
Published on February 11, 2010 by C. A. Patton

3.0 out of 5 stars good product but
Good product if you stick with it and work with your child. You must help them they can't do this on their own.
I am disappointed bc I thought this was brand new and the workbook was written in and product had obviously been used.
Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable, February 11, 2010
This review is from: Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read K - 1st Grade Edition
This product is amazing. With the very first time my son tried this he (age 4 at the time) was able to read three letter words. He already knew all the sounds the letters made which was helpful. For those children who don't know letter sounds yet, this program does cover that first. My son felt such accomplishment after completing each page and then reading his father and I books. This product was well worth the price, and I would recommend it over and over.

3.0 out of 5 stars good product but, January 10, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great program, November 1, 2013
This review is from: Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read K - 1st Grade Edition
I bought this to use with my daughter when she was four, to help her get ready for kindergarten.
I am a teacher, but have no experience teaching reading to young children. This program was great. It built a lot of confidence from the beginning, and made learning to read a fun experience. The "lessons" are very easy for parents to follow, and all the materials are well organized by color, etc...
My daughter is 8 now, and her reading scores have been way above grade level since kindergarten. I've saved the whole kit and plan to use it with my toddler son when he is four.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Jump Start for any child learning to read, February 3, 2011
This review is from: Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read K - 1st Grade Edition
I bought this set for my 3 1/2 year old daughter who already knows her alphabet and letter sounds. We are moving right along through the lessons and she is able to really read the words in the stories & small books. I am extremely impressed with lessons and quality of this learning set. I would say the only thing I didn't like in this set was the dvd set that had the letter sounds and the letter names, just because I feel that it would have been helpful to have a dvd with the actual words.

I do also love the hooked on phonics website because you can go to my hooked on phonics and enter in the upc code from this set and unlock fantastic online games that go right along with where you are in the program. My daughter loves them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hooked on Phonics, January 4, 2011
This review is from: Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read K - 1st Grade Edition
I bought this for my kindergarten age granddaughter, who is learning to read in school, but is so eager to learn faster. She loves it, and I do, too. We work on it every day when she comes to visit after school. She's progressing rapidly and loves to chart her progress on the wall chart.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooked on phonics, January 1, 2011
This review is from: Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read K - 1st Grade Edition
Love this. We used this to learn how sounds come together, but the kit comes with abc flashcards and an audio cd for learning the sounds of each letter. Would use this product again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, August 28, 2010
This review is from: Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read K - 1st Grade Edition
My son really enjoyed learning to read with this product. I recommend it to all parents who have a slow reader!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, July 29, 2010
This review is from: Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read K - 1st Grade Edition
My four year old has really learned to read with these books. She can even read number 11. We love hooked on phonics.

Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read K - 1st Grade Edition