Hoover 40322032 Spot-and-Stain Cleaner with Trigger-Spray Bottle, 32 Ounces
I purchased the carpet shampooer at the same time I bought this item.
Published on October 22, 2008 by Annie

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money
Dont waste your money on this!! Did not get stain out....my old stand by Hydrogen peroxide did the trick!
Published on November 1, 2009 by Sharon

5.0 out of 5 stars Hoover 40322032 Spot-and-Stain Cleaner with Trigger-Spray Bottle, 32 Ounces, October 22, 2008
This review is from: Hoover 40322032 Spot-and-Stain Cleaner with Trigger-Spray Bottle, 32 Ounces (Kitchen)
Hoover 40322032 Spot-and-Stain Cleaner with Trigger-Spray Bottle, 32 Ounces
I purchased the carpet shampooer at the same time I bought this item.
I sprayed the very dirty (3 year old grandson dirty and stained light color carpet) and let it set per the directions. All the stains came out and carpet looks almost like new. What I like this product best for though is the light colored grout in my ceramic tile. I thought it was dark charcoal color but I knew better because I had it installed and the grout is a light taupe color. I sprayed the grout and let the product set on it for a few min then took a stiff brush and brushed it and now it is the correct color. It took very little brushing to make my grout line look new again. I am back to order more of this product. I highly recommend it. Go ahead and buy 4 bottles of it so you get one free. You know those dirty grease marks by your cabinet door handles. Wellll mine are sparkling clean now and it did not hurt the wood at all. mew

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Spot Spray, January 28, 2011
Christy (Pacific Northwest) - See all my reviews
Having used up the last of my previous bottle thanks to one of our two 80 lb dogs (you don't want to know), I had to track down another bottle. I was very happy to find it on Amazon. This spray is the best there is. Besides using it on the carpet in the house, I have also used it on the floor fabric in the car. It is best used with a white towel, or wash cloth. I have not used it with a carpet cleaning tool, just by hand. Great for the spot treatment.

5.0 out of 5 stars works for a guys who can't seem to clean anything, November 8, 2009
Used it to pre-treat before cleaning with new Hoover Steam Vac (another good product). Seemed to work OK. Then after I was all done my computer chair leaked gresy oil onto clean carpet. Shot some of the spot and stain cleaner on and it cleaned right out with a damp rag! Way easy and effective. I'm buying more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best product of it's kind, December 30, 2011
Love Amazon (Round Rock, TX.) - See all my reviews
I wouldn't hesitate recommending this product. I ordered it as I was out of my old one and expected the usual average results. I was very pleasantly surprised. I used it on an area in front of my computer where my feet rest. It was almost black on a fairly light colored carpet. I used it and then later shampooed the area. This is the first time ever the area has been really clean. I am so happy with this product and it will be the only one of it's type that I will buy from now on. Thanks Hoover.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works As Expected, January 4, 2011
This isn't a miracle product, but it does what one would expect.

The directions say to spray it liberally onto the stubborn spot, wait 10 minutes and then use your carpet cleaner as you normally do. This sequence gets rid of the bulk of the dirty spots, but some may require a second application.

The best way to get this product to perform is to spray it on and then scrub the spot with a fingernail brush. Then wait 10 minutes and go from there.

This product works quite well, better in fact than anything I've purchased before. Just don't plan on getting a bottle of liquid magic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hoover Spot Cleaner, March 22, 2010
Ginger M. Vail (Bishopville, MD USA) - See all my reviews
This product is so good. I have two dogs and could not get the stains up with my last cleaner and this just brought those stains right up....

5.0 out of 5 stars A+, September 1, 2009
Love this stuff! I practically carry this stuff around with me all day. I have a cat who refuses to use his litterbox, a 2 year old dog who finally stopped having accidents, and a brand new puppy who does not understand you pee outside only yet. This product is amazing and I will be ordering another bottle real soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars stain cleaner, January 13, 2014
I love this stain remover i can spray on the carpet stains while shampooing it cleans very good i would recommend it

4.0 out of 5 stars Hoover stain remover, January 9, 2014
Great product for carpets spots. Works great for those tuff stains. I highly recommend this item. It does a great job on stain removal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hoover Spot/Stain Cleaner, June 9, 2013
Very good product, I use it all the time will my carpet cleaning Shampooer. I rids stain completely, I highly recommend it.

Rate and Discover Movies