5.0 out of 5 stars Good cleaner
This is a good cleaner with a nice scent. I use it on my ceramic tile floors in the kitchen and breakfast eating area. It worked fine and most importantly did NOT leave a sticky or slippery residue which is very important to my wife who goes barefoot. Thanks.
Published on August 30, 2010 by A. Le

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected.
I thought I was ordering the Hoover Hard Floor Detergent but what I ended up with wsas the Multi-Floor detergent. Maybe it was my fault but its not what I wanted. Its not worth the trouble to return it but I'm not happy.
Published on January 7, 2011 by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cleaner, August 30, 2010
A. Le (Kingwood, TX. United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hoover AH30265 Floor Mate 48-Ounce Multi-Floor Detergent (Kitchen)

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well ~ smells great, February 14, 2012
Works well ~ only use half of the suggested amount unless floor is extremely dirty. It doesn't smell like industrial cleaner ~ it has a nice refreshing smell that lasts a full day. A great buy for the money!

4.0 out of 5 stars floor mate cleaner, March 1, 2011
this stuff really works, I just got 3 puppies...not housetrained, so I'm sure you can imagine what messes I'm dealing with. I have tiled floors and this cleaner leaves no residue, is pleasant smelling...and cleans like a dream I LOVE IT, thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Product, August 15, 2011
I was not able to find this product at any of the stores so I contacted Hoover. That is when they told me that they changed the product name from Floor to Floor to Multi-Floor Detergent.

There was a slight odor to it but I did not find it offensive. The odor went away after the floor dried. The floors came up nice & clean but I chose to put wax over top since it is a high traffic area.

I had purchased from Amazon.com to help me from having to run around all over again searching for this cleaner. If I am unable to find this product locally I will purchase again from Amazon. I am very happy with my purchases from Amazon.com.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great floor cleaner, January 9, 2012
I love being able to purchase this product as it is very difficult to find in local retail stores. It is a great cleaner with lovely clean scent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, smells even better, July 17, 2011
Have ceramic tiles in the kitchen/dining area. I can tell whey my wife had used the Floor Mate. The floors actually look shinier and they smell great. Will buy again because it works like it is supposed to and does make a difference.

Between the ease of use of the scrubber and the detergent doing its job, even I use the darn thing. Way better, cleaner and easier than a steam mop that is no longer with us.

5.0 out of 5 stars works, June 12, 2012
It works. The floor mate is a great buy and it keeps my floors sparkling... this solution gets every last bit of dirt and grime off of the hardwood floors in my apartment. I've got two pets, and this solution keeps my little guys in check. This 48 oz tub will last me over a year, by the way. You only need a tiny bit to operate your floor mate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spotless Floors, June 9, 2012
This is a detergent for my Hoover Floor Mate......I actually use the required amount....three capfuls, three loads do my entire house....that's two bathroom, a wood hall, my wood master bedroom, and three tiled rooms, living, dining, and kitchen......those three rooms are really one big room. It takes about an hour to do the entire thing, and I am amazed at the great result. I don't know it it is this detergent, or if any other detergent would work just as well............but I'll stick with what works. And this works really well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Hoover Floor Mate, June 7, 2012
I ordered my Hoover Floor Mate from Amazon, the lavender, three in one, vacuum, scrub and sucks the water up leaving the floor almost dry. I love the Multi-Floor Detergent they sent with the Floor Mate. It takes most of the elbow grease out of mopping. After an abundance of traffic from a wedding we had in the family my floors were a nasty mess. I got my new Floor Mate out, put the cap full of cleaner in the container and then let the machine do it's thing. I was thrilled with the way my hard wood floors looked afterwards. The thing that I am pleased with the most is no film left that always came with my Steam Shark that I gave away. (Or, the foot prints that was left anywhere anybody stepped leaving my floors feeling and looking dirty all the time). Because of Hoover, my floors come out looking new without the hassle, always feeling and looking clean. I love cleaning my floors now and will recommend both these products to everybody.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy, Quick floor cleaner, September 8, 2011
The Hoover Floor Mate makes floor cleaning quick and easy. Just add a cupful of this detergent to the detergent reservoir and you are ready to go. The 3 step proccess of vacuum (remove residue before washing), scrub, then vacuum dry and the floor is sqeaky clean!Hoover FloorMate SpinScrub Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner, H3044

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›