Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 28, 2011
We used this detergent with a Hoover carpet SteamVac and mixed a capful of detergent in the gallon-tank of very hot water. This did get dirt up and out of our carpet - however much dirt was also left behind. We then pre-treated a similar section of the carpet with Resolve - worked it in with a sponge - and then went over it with the SteamVac and this detergent. Much better results with the Resolve pre-treatment than without.

I have nothing bad to say about this detergent...but nothing amazingly good either. Thus, its "average" rating.
on April 22, 2011
Well, I have an older dog that has siezures so she can not hold her bladder very well any longer. I keep on top of it with my in home steam cleaner but I usually use a less expensive carpet cleaner. Though no one else would probably notice the stains, I am always looking for the best way to remove the urine and smells.

I was expecting superior urine cleaning, being that it is Premium Pet Formula, and a very fresh scent. I do not see any better than Resolve or other urine removers and they smell much nicer when you are finished.

Not impressed. Especially for $$.
on September 6, 2011
I have 5 dogs and thought this worked well. I think a lot depends on the machine your using as I have friends with models that don't heat up and it's usually them saying things don't work or not. I did have to go over a couple spots a few times but this is normal no matter what formula I have used.

I got out the stains and smell but miscalculated as this 48oz size was only enough for 2 small rooms and a hallway area. Its not the products fault, its mine, but I wanted to mention it in case someone else buys this thinking they can do the entire house with it.
on March 13, 2011
We have 2 hairy, stinky dogs, one of which has somewhat frequent accidents inside. This completely removed the doggy BO and left a fresh scent that was not overpowering. However, we still needed to go over older urine spots again with a different enzymatic cleaner.
on May 4, 2010
This is a good product for pet odors or pet mistakes. Works well and has a nice fragrance. Hoover detergents are good products, I make it a point to buy these instead of other product lines for my Hoover shampooer-works the best.
on November 29, 2011
This came with our new Hoover Shampooer. I noticed that it has a pleasant light smell while shampooing and it cleaned very well and easily. Even though I did not pre-clean spots the carpet cleaned evenly and completely. The big thing for me is that the carpet has stayed clean longer. I definitely recommend it to friends.
on March 20, 2012
I don't use just one brand of carpet shampoo, I use what is available where I shop. Decided to order from Amazon this time... right product, good price, smells good, works as well as any ... pleased with being able to use Amazon Prime, didn't have to lug it home, just open the door and bring it in... Amazon Prime has been a real good decision for us. We have a Roku box bought from Amazon and we watch free movies and tv shows because we are Prime users.. We live in the country not the city so the free shipping saves a bunch of gas money.. Prime pays for itself over the year.. I bought 3 of these in one order, I like to inventory this type of item, don't want to be bothered re ordering or running out.. this product works for me in my Bissel and my Green Machine..
on July 25, 2012
I really liked this cleaner. It has an excellent smell. I read reviews on so many and some said this stuff stinks. I am picky with smells but I don't even know how anyone could hate this stuff. As a general cleaner, this stuff simply works. If you are going to be attempting to get extreme stains out, I would buy some pre-treatment spray as well. Make sure to really let the pre-treatment sit with a damp cloth on top like they say and then run this stuff over it. Worked like a charm. I wish I could post before and after photos that I took. Oh well.
Conclusion-- good cleaner, 4 star!
on November 6, 2012
This is the absolute best for pet stains! I have used this for over 12 years. I even keep some in a spray bottle undiluted for minor accidents. My house NEVER has that distinct "doggie" smell...visitors don't even realize I have a pet until they see my little one!
on January 31, 2013
I use this formula in my rug cleaner. It works well for mild stains and pet areas but you do need to treat areas with deeper stains with something else. It smells okay but I wish it smelled better. Seems to work okay.