Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hoover Presto 2-in-1 Cordless Stick Vacuum, BH20090
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 7, 2013
I ordered with trepidation after reading all the reviews. I read the directions carefully and learned that it is best to let the battery run down completely 2 or 3 times. This I did. The unit is performing well and I like it a lot. It is being used for spot cleaning. The small cannister could be simpler to clean but I still love the product. It was a great buy for me.
on January 2, 2013
This vacuum is okay, but it could be better. It is severely lacking in suction power, but that is to be expected for a cordless vacuum. If you want a quick fix then get this. If you want a strong vacuum then don't.
on June 2, 2013
This vacuum/dustbuster is AWFUL. The first box we bought was missing pieces and then when we traded it in for the one we have now. At first I was in love with it, however after 4 uses and cleaning the filter once, it no longer has any suction power, the charge lasts for less then a minute, and when you put it back on the charger all of the dirt you just tried to clean up falls out of the nozzle. I would NEVER recommend this to anyone and will probably never buy Hoover again. I would take it back if I still had my receipt but I don't and I only bought it two months ago. If you do buy this item, which you shouldn't, then I would recommend keeping your receipt for when you have to return it. Hoover Presto 2-in-1 Cordless Stick Vac - BH20090
on December 12, 2012
I love this product. I can't speak to the longevity of the battery though, as I've only had it a couple weeks. But fully charged, the Presto will do two sets of stairs and about 700 sq ft of tile before starting to slow down. The only small complaint has to do with the swivel function, it doesn't really work that well. But I don't really care about that. It can't really extract dirt from deep in carpet like a full size unit can, but that's to be expected out of something running on a battery. It does better than you'd think though. For example, it seems to remove most of the visible dog hair from the rugs I have at my front and back doors, that was a nice surprise. All in all, a great purchase!
on March 4, 2013
I love love love this vacuum. No chords, I can vacuum anywhere, and I can detach the hand held vacuum for small messes.. it is so convenient. And the vacuum strength is pretty good, pics up dirt and hair off the carpet. This was such a good investment. I don't understand why this got poor reviews from the other users, especially with the vacuum strength. You have to clean the head because when it gets full of hair, the strength diminishes. I also clean the handheld vacuum head once in a while, and the filter after a year. This is the second year I've had it and I have not had any problems.
on August 19, 2013
Bought a similar one about a year ago. Realized months later that it blew dust out...stupid me for cheating out and not buying a hepa. I have a muscle disease and have weakness from it as well as pain so using our big vacuum is no longer an option (but hubby still can!). Anyway, this vac is light enough that I can manage it, is clean because its a hepa and holds a charge. Additional bonus that its an attractive color...nothing like a spiffy looking vac.
on April 30, 2012
Based on the numerous generally positive reviews, I was sold. I had a gift card, got a great deal and figured it would be a good upgrade from the 5 year old dustbsuter I had (and thankfully still have because its actually better and more powerful in some cases/areas than this lol). I usually use a regular corded vacuum for around the house and wanted this more as a car vacuum as my dustbuster just wasn't giving me that extra vacuumed/ clean effect I like on my cars carpeted floor. Since getting it abt. a month ago, I feel it's nothing more than a slightly better version of a standard dustbuster w/a long stick lol. From the moment I turned it on, it sounded a little too quiet/ strained (even though they actually add in it's 'quiet motor' as a positive feature the vacuum offers lol). In reality, it's an un-impressive/ subpar, very basic motor. Like a dustbuster, I find I have to go back and forth and push hard on the floor, furniture etc in many cases..to pick up the slightest, every day things. Recently, after doing a standard vacuum around the apt. to simply pick up dust etc..it started to die after maybe 8-10 minutes max. On the exterior its very sleek and super easy to clean, but Id rather have a much more effective interior and have it be harder on the eyes outside lol. If I was able Id return/exchange this, in 2 sec it would be done. Then do a little more research and spend a little more. I'm kind of a amazed at the amt of favorable reviews- but to each his own. Not a total lemon, but of 5 stars, I give this tinny thing barely 2.5 stars (and that's kinda stretching it) :/
on September 12, 2012
This stick vac is so useful that I do not know how I managed without one. I use it in between cleanings. It is powerful enough for kitchen/wooden floors and carpets. It is cordless and quick and easy to use. The holding charge is long enough to do most quick clean processes but not enough to hold for a whole household clean (I have 4,000 sq ft). I am buying another vac for my upstairs, it is great for the dust bunnies and spills. My only slight problem with it is that there is no light to tell me that it is charging so I have to make sure that it is seated in the charger properly.
on January 26, 2013
I really loved this vacuum for 9 months. It is very practical especially for the kitchen and the bathroom. But it is not sucking anymore and I don't know why. It could be the filter but it is very unique to it not sure if I can find a new one to purchase. So it is totally useless at the moment :(
on June 15, 2013
I moved from a full size house to a 1 bedroom and decided on this vacuum. It seems to do an above average job getting dirt and crap out of the carpet and really fits easily into a small corner, since I don't have a lot of space. It is small so that means if you do have a larger space that you will be emptying it quite a bit to make it through your job. I did like the washable filter and cup which makes cleaning a easy.