Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Pet Rewind Bagless Upri...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 45% off the $149.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Pet Rewind Bagless Upright Vacuum, UH70210
|With Deal:||$109.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$40.99 (27%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Fold down handle makes storage a snap and ideal for small storage spaces
- Automatic rewind cord neatly winds the 27-feet cord back inside the unit for easy storage
- Brush roll shut off pedal makes it easy to go from carpet to hard floors
- System check indicator alerts the user when the rinsable filter, HEPA and Carbon filters need to be cleaned or checked
- On-board tools include pet hair turbo brush 12-inch extension wand, crevice tool and easy to clean pet furniture nozzle with rubber blades
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
- Only 17.8 lbs.
- Easy-to-Clean Pet Attachments
- Intuitive Power Controls
- Fabulous Filtration
- No Scuff Bumper
- System Check Indicator
- Easy Belt Change System and Brushroll Access
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Pet Rewind Bagless Upright
Lighter Weight. Full Power. No Loss of Suction*.
The WindTunnel Pet Rewind Bagless Upright helps you manage unruly pet hair and features an easy cord rewind, a folding handle for storage, 5 position carpet height adjustment, and the easy-to-clean Air-Powered Pet Hand Tool. There's no loss of suction* with Hoover patented WindTunnel technology that traps and channels dirt into the dirt cup** and minimizes scatter. It's everything you asked for and more!
5 Position Carpet Height Adjustment
Adjust as needed to clean all flooring types efficiently.
Air-Powered Pet Hand Tool
Rubber blades collect hair and powerful suction carries it away, reducing need to clean blades.
Suction Only Mode Pedal
Press to easily transition from carpet to hard floors.
Makes storage a snap, ideal for small storage spaces.
Cord Rewind with 27 foot Cord
No more winding?gently tap the pedal to activate the 27 foor Cord Rewind and retract the cord to store neatly inside.
8 inch Stretch Hose
Provides instant extended reach.
|T-Series WindTunnel Bagless Upright||T-Series WindTunnel Rewind Plus Bagless Upright||T-Series WindTunnel Rewind Plus Bagless Upright||WindTunnel T-Series Pet Rewind Bagless Upright||WindTunnel Max Multi-Cyclonic Bagless Upright||WindTunnel MAX Pet Plus Multi-Cyclonic Bagless Upright|
|WindTunnel 3 Technology||✓||✓|
|Performance Check Indicator||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Auto Cord Rewind||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Weight||15.7 lbs.||16.5 lbs||17.8 lbs||17.8 lbs||18.4 lbs||18.4 lbs|
|Tools||Air Powered Hand Tool, 12" Extension Wand, Crevice Tool and Upholstery/Dusting Brush||Air Powered Hand Tool, 12" Extension Wand, Crevice Tool and Upholstery/Dusting Brush||Air Powered Hand Tool, 12" Extension Wand, Crevice Tool and Upholstery/Dusting Brush||Air Powered Pet Hand Tool, 12" Extension Wand, Crevice Tool and Pet Upholstery Brush||20" Extension Wand, 10" Crevice Tool and Upholstery/Dusting Brush||Pet Turbo Tool, 24" Telescoping Extension Wand, 12 " Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush and Pet Static Tool|
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Pet Rewind Bagless Upright Vacuum, UH70210
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Special Features||cord rewind||cord rewind||corded||corded|
|Warranty Description||2-Year limited warranty||2-Year limited warranty||Euro-Pro Five-Year (5) Limited Warranty||Information not provided|
|Dimensions||32.5 inches x 16 inches x 12 inches||44 inches x 16 inches x 12 inches||26.97 inches x 15.35 inches x 11.61 inches||31.5 inches x 14.63 inches x 10.75 inches|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Good suction power. Some stuff like threads that tend to get entangled in the rug fibers don't get sucked in by the brush (which is not surprising) but easy enough to pick up with the hose attachment.
2. Automatic cord rewinder. Seriously - all vacuums should have this - totally wicked awesome.
3. No bags. Frankly it's much easier and less messier than the bags used in my old vacuum.
4. Filters can be easily accessed and rinsed out - nice.
5. Easy to clean other parts. After all the years of vacuuming, my old one was nasty. You had to play Joey Mechanic and unscrew stuff - big PITA especially since it's not something you can drive on the road.
6. Pretty light. Had a 6+ year old Hoover that was a beast since it had power assist - which broke - and became like pushing a rock all over the place - not fun. Most people probably should have no problem with the weight.
7. Magic-rubber-treatment-pet-hair-stuff-thing. I guess the rubber on the attachments has some type of super magic treatment that helps pick up pet hairs better. It does seem to work well on furniture so I guess it's working.
8. Quieter than the my old Hoover monster. Not quiet like a mouse, but definitely not like a lawnmower - very tolerable.
9. Handle folds down to make it half the height. I could care less about this but I'm tying to make this a "Top 10 list".
10. Price. Was looking at the Dyson - OUCH - expensive. For the savings over the Dyson I can buy 2 bottles of Hedonism scotch or many many beers.Read more ›
When it arrived 12 hours later (thank you, Amazon One-Day Shipping) I opened it up and quickly threw the directions away... 22 seconds later I had it assembled and was vacuuming with even more pizzaz than my pregnant wife. I ran it through our bedroom where our other vacuum had been mysteriously destroyed the day before in the middle of the job. It took every ounce of strength to keep from vomiting seeing how much junk our other vacuum had been missing for the last 3 years. I was so impressed, I took a picture and sent it to my wife. Needless to say, this thing is a beast and it has just about as much sucking power (that is a scientific measurement, by the way) as my 6HP ShopVac as I used the hose to suck my face skin a bit and make some pretty legit faces in the bathroom mirror (also sent pictures to my wife).
Besides being a 100% legitimate cleaning utensil, the vacuum is extremely quiet compared to our old vacuum. When you turned on our Dirt Devil, it sounded like a a Harrier Jet was about to land. Women and children would begin crying and screaming and the lights would flicker as the walls shook.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Just for fun, I vacuumed with my old vacuum cleaner before trying this vacuum cleaner. Imagine my horror as this vacuum pulled a melon - size ball of dust and cat hair from my... Read morePublished 14 hours ago by Marcia D
Have a German shepherd and both tile and carpet, works great on both! The pet brush tool works great on the furniture as well. Have had no issues and love the retractable cord. Read morePublished 1 day ago by netali
I like this and it does a great job of ;picking up the dog hair but the cord is tooooo short and I have to use an extension cord just to do one room. Read morePublished 1 day ago by readsalot
Worked great for several months, but the seal for the bin started losing it's tightness, and you can hear it actually losing vacuum at this seal. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Matt B.
Very happy with this vac. Great cleaning (much better than my old Dyson and much better price). Easy to empty the cup, and easy to remove and wash the filter. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Sumada
I really like this vacume. It pulls up a lot of dirt. I can clean the canister and vacum my rug and the canister will be covered in dirt again. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Corey
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
See the Top Rated Vacuums in our Vacuum Reviews page. Or, see our lists of the Best Vacuums for Pet Hair, the Best Vacuums for Hardwood Floors, and the Best Vacuums for Carpets