Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Rewind Plus Bagless Upr...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 59% off the $129.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $15.49 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.95 shipping
Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Rewind Plus Bagless Upright, UH70120
|With Deal:||$98.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$31.99 (25%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Lightweight upright vacuum cleaner with WindTunnel Technology for consistent suction
- Five position height adjustment; 13-1/2-inch-wide nozzle; no-scuff bumper
- 27-foot retractable power cord; rinse-clean filter and permanent HEPA filter
- Includes extension wand, crevice tool, upholstery/dusting brush, and powered hand tool
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
- Intuitive Power Controls
- No Scuff Bumper
- 8 feet. Stretch Hose
- Easy Belt Change System and Brushroll Access
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Rewind Plus Bagless Upright
Best All Around Value.
There's no loss of suction* with Hoover patented WindTunnel technology that removes embedded dirt** and minimizes scatter on carpet. Features include: a powerful Hand Tool for precision cleaning, a rinsable filter, a HEPA filter, and on-board tools. It's everything you asked for and more!
Only 16.5 pounds
Light and easy to use with thorough cleaning power.
Cord Rewind with 27 foot Cord
No more winding - gently tap the pedal to activate the 27-Foot Cord Rewind and retract the cord to store neatly inside.
System Check Indicator
Indicates when the filter needs to be cleaned or checked.
Rinsable filter and high-quality HEPA filter.
5 Position Carpet Height Adjustment
Adjust as needed to clean all flooring types easily and efficiently.
Air-Powered Hand Tool
Puts hard-to-reach cleaning in the palm of your hand.
|T-Series WindTunnel Bagless Upright||T-Series WindTunnel Rewind Plus Bagless Upright||T-Series WindTunnel Rewind Plus Bagless Upright||WindTunnel T-Series Pet Rewind Bagless Upright||WindTunnel Max Multi-Cyclonic Bagless Upright||WindTunnel MAX Pet Plus Multi-Cyclonic Bagless Upright|
|WindTunnel 3 Technology||✓||✓|
|Performance Check Indicator||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Auto Cord Rewind||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Weight||15.7 lbs.||16.5 lbs||17.8 lbs||17.8 lbs||18.4 lbs||18.4 lbs|
|Tools||Air Powered Hand Tool, 12" Extension Wand, Crevice Tool and Upholstery/Dusting Brush||Air Powered Hand Tool, 12" Extension Wand, Crevice Tool and Upholstery/Dusting Brush||Air Powered Hand Tool, 12" Extension Wand, Crevice Tool and Upholstery/Dusting Brush||Air Powered Pet Hand Tool, 12" Extension Wand, Crevice Tool and Pet Upholstery Brush||20" Extension Wand, 10" Crevice Tool and Upholstery/Dusting Brush||Pet Turbo Tool, 24" Telescoping Extension Wand, 12 " Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush and Pet Static Tool|
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Rewind Plus Bagless Upright, UH70120
BISSELL 9595A Vacuum with OnePass B00AZBIZTW
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Special Features||cord rewind||cord rewind||corded||corded|
|Warranty Description||2-Year limited warranty||2-Year limited warranty||Information not provided||Euro-Pro Five-Year (5) Limited Warranty|
|Dimensions||44 inches x 16 inches x 12 inches||32.5 inches x 16 inches x 12 inches||31.5 inches x 14.63 inches x 10.75 inches||26.97 inches x 15.35 inches x 11.61 inches|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
So after reading a bunch of reviews I was leaning towards a Dyson or a Kenmore Progressive. Well my friend had a Dirt Devil M140005 Vision Cyclonic 12 Amp Upright Vacuum Cleaner, a Kenmore Progressive Upright Vacuum, and a canister vacuum cleaner (forgot the brand) that she let me test out. Let's just say I hated all three, the Dirt Devil was a joke, the Kenmore was so heavy and a pain to use, the canister was a pain to use and none of them worked well with pet hair.
So then I went to a local store and looked at the Dyson DC 23 Motorhead and really considered paying over $400 for it. But then I looked down the aisle and there not too far down from it stood the Hoover UH70120 WindTunnel and it was only $100 so I decided to give the Hoover a try thinking if I wasn't satisfied I could take it back. I am so happy that I saved $300 and love how well my Hoover works. It sucks up pet hair off the furniture very well, I have hardwoods throughout my house and it picks up fur and dirt off the floor without blowing it around (the suction is great) and I only have 3 complaints but ya know for the price I can live with them.Read more ›
* Picks up so much hidden dirt in our thick carpet, it scared us the first time we looked in the canister!
* For how much power it has, it is actually very quiet - quieter than our old 10 amp vacuum.
* Turns on a dime and gets into nooks and crannies really well - we don't have to use the hand tools on every single wall edge.
* The attachment with moving brushes cleans stares amazingly well.
* No filters or bags to buy - this is a huge plus as we could never find a replacement filter for our old vacuum.
* The cord is very long and it retracts into the vacuum. Wow. I find wrapping up long cords so annoying. Having this cord self retract is actually kind of fun (ok, so I'm easily amused!)
* The color is trendy.
* It is fairly lightweight.
* I like that you can adjust the height for different carpet lengths. I know that this isn't a groundbreaking feature, but not all vacuums have it and it makes a big difference.
* While it is comparatively lightweight, people that have a hard time lifting may find it a little heavy.
* Other reviews complain that pet hair can get stuck in the canister, and that at times you may have to reach in slightly with two fingers to pull the hairs out. To me, this is only a minor annoyance. With any bagless vacuum, there will usually be some occasional contact with the materials that you you are cleaning off of your carpets.
OVERALL: This is a great vacuum for the price. If this is within your price range, you should go for it.
UPDATE: 2 years later, and this vacuum is still amazing. Juan's list of pros is spot on.
However good this vacuum is for the price, it still isn't perfect.Read more ›
The RESULTS: This Hoover Windtunnel cleaned my rugs like they haven't been cleaned in ages. The sheer amount of gunk that the machine picked up was embarassing. And overnight my house smelled better. And my rugs were brighter. And they were cushier. Really - it lifted the pile. I am pleased, to say the least, and I am willing to put up with its bad points as long as it keeps on cleaning my rugs.
The bad points of this machine? Oh...there are a few...
1. It's made kinda cheap, no getting around it, but it's only $100 so it's actually pretty good for the money. I only paid $80 for it because of the $20 rebate and no shipping charge because I have Amazon Prime.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Amazing! So this is the first time I've bought a vacuum, and I'm glad this one was my first purchase. Read morePublished 6 hours ago by Shelby Vixen
This is a nice, very light-weight vacuum. It picks up pet fur well and children's messes. I would buy it again, if given the choice.Published 8 hours ago by gmd
Consumer Reports Magazine rated this vacuum cleaner very highly. Consumer Reports is an idiot - they once counseled their readers not to take 0% loans to buy cars, but since they... Read morePublished 19 hours ago by Russell Paige
Well I've had it for 2 months & the rewind button has fallen off 3x & now is just broken off. The repair shop treated it like no problem the warranty will cover it. Read morePublished 1 day ago by sammie1104
This is a good vacuum cleaner, picks up the dust and dirt from my carpet very well. It is light which is good and I like it very much. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Murphs
This vacuum doesn't pick up well. Even a bare floor on the correct setting, have to go over floor 3 times to even get halfway clean.Published 1 day ago by Brian A.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
See the Top Rated Vacuums in our Vacuum Reviews page. Or, see our lists of the Best Vacuums for Pet Hair, the Best Vacuums for Hardwood Floors, and the Best Vacuums for Carpets