Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

• Hop
  • Customer Reviews

Format: Audio CDChange

on July 4, 2011
This is the SCORE - NOT the Soundtrack. Soundtracks have the Songs and sometimes, a bit of the Score. The Score is usually JUST the Score - sans Songs. I wish more record companies would get this straight. In the case of a movie like this, the Score might be nice to have for some people, but the Soundtracks (that is, the SONGS) is what people are looking for.
0Comment17 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 9, 2012
The copy of the movie I bought came with a free download of this "soundtrack." Like other reviewers, I was hoping to hear some of the great songs from the movie and jam with the kids. What a complete let-down to find out this was just the musical score. I got it for free and still feel ripped off! Don't waste your money unless you just need some cartooney background music.
0Comment7 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 30, 2014
I really wish that I had read the reviews before I purchased...I usually do. My 3 year old does not understand why the music is not the same as the movie that he LOVES!!! So very angry with myself for not checking first...and very disappointed in product received.
on April 15, 2014
This wasn't that great but the movie was. Soundtracks are often not that entertaining anyway. But if you love the music in the DVD you may like this. "I want candy" was pretty much the best track.
on February 15, 2014
I love movie soundtracks and this one is no exception. Christopher Lennertz has done a wonderful job bringing this movie's world to life and it's among my favorite soundtracks. I hope you like it too.
on July 6, 2015
Did not have the songs we liked from the movie on it
on January 5, 2014
Got this soundtrack and was very disappointed that the song "I Like Candy" was not even on it! That was the main song in the movie!!!!!
on December 27, 2011
this is the score and does not contain any of the cute songs heard during the movie - waste of money - wish I had investigated further before adding to my wish list
0Comment6 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 26, 2013
is not the song for the bands your hear in the movie

is just instrumentals .song
i dont liked noting
on March 17, 2013
this is all instrumental & doesn't even have the main song "I WANT CANDY" on it. There was more music w/ words in the movie & that isnt on the soundtrack either. THis is the 3rd soundtrack since the movie came out that we bought & very very disappointed. My son was sooo excited again, but when we played it. the main song was not on it. He is still upset.