Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hop on Pop - Dr. Seuss
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 30, 2013
My daughter is at the point where she is constantly asking what a word is, what a letter is, and wanting to follow with a finger while we read. This and the other books like it are awesome for little ones like her who are really interested in learning to read!
on April 16, 2013
My 3 year old daughter loves to play with this and all of the Dr. Seuss book apps. She loves how it both reads to her and she can click on either the words or pictures to have them said out loud. A great learning app.
on April 5, 2012
my daughter loves these ebooks she will read them for hours. I am very happy to share these with her
on June 13, 2013
I would definitely recommend this product, it is a great app that allows the user to either read the book themselves or have the book read to you. It is very interactive and my 2 year old loves it.
on December 14, 2013
I love this app. My three year old daughter loves to listen to this. And she can touch the picture and it tells her what it is. She loves to listen to this. I would recommend this anyone.
on February 4, 2013
This app was bought for my granddaughter she loves it and the fact that it will auto play for her she loves cuz it reads her her book
on May 3, 2013
These are great! My son is turning 4 and he can have the book read to him, we can read it together, or he can touch each word, and it will read it to him. A great learning tool!
on March 24, 2014
This is the full book! Great for my daughter! Children can touch the images or the words to have it repeat them and the book highlights it as it goes so kids can follow along!
on June 11, 2013
This is a really fun read and of course the kids just loved the pictures. Any time you get a Dr. Seuss book you know everyone young and old alike are going to like it.
on April 24, 2013
My little one likes for me to set it for the narrator to read it and we watch it togeather as the words light up and the pages turn 'magically' for her lol very fun!!