- Hardcover: 324 pages
- Publisher: InterVarsity Press (May 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0830815481
- ISBN-13: 978-0830815487
- Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 6.3 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #400,296 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Hope-Focused Marriage Counseling: A Guide to Brief Therapy Hardcover – May, 1999
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I believe that this book is very, very good. It's giving me a clearer idea of how to counsel and what a counselor's main objectives are. I recommend this book to anybody interested in counseling, and even those who are already professional counselors. This book is applicable to Christians and non-Christians alike.
This book is "friendly" instead of the "researched theory" books. Though I haven't read the entire book, I've been using some of the "suggestions.