Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 12, 2003
This book gave me a lift so I kept it by my bedside...but it kept sprouting wings and traveling around the house. I have three daughters aged 11 to 15 and they loved it. One started sending the motivational quotes by IM to her friends. They loved the quotes and want the book, too. Now I am picking up several for quick gifts...it works for all ages. From teen to granny, there is quick, easy stress relief on every page of this book. I finished with the realization that our only limitations in life are those we put on ourselves.
on June 30, 2003
There is nothing better than to be able to reach for my Hope Happens book and let it open randomly...I am amazed at how the right saying will appear for the right situation and uplift me out of my despair and dejection. Having initially read this book from cover to cover I have found many a favourite saying which has got me through tough times. This is definitely a book that should be left on your table top at work and at home and not shelved in your bookcase. Hope Happens is only ever a hands reach away.
on June 8, 2003
Couldn't believe that such a simple, easy to read book could make such a difference to help anyone feeling down in the dumps to start looking forward again and find a little hope in seemingly hopeless situiations that we all face from time to time. I gave a copy to a friend in hospital and it was such a huge hit with the all the staff, I had to buy another copy. Truly inspiring words and beautiful photos and presentation.
on December 28, 2015
I simply love this book! I miss the hard cover. I bought this as a gift, when it had a different cover. Very inspirational and uplifting! It is a great resource if you are ever facing hard times, or just need a boost to remind you of what's important in life!
on November 4, 2006
While I was browsing, I saw this book. I glanced through it & decided to buy a copy for my daughter. That evening, I decided to read it through.

I couldn't put it down. IT WAS SO VERY INSPIRING. I decided I wanted to buy 6 more copies for gifts. Everyone can use this very uplifting and inspiring book. It applies to everyday life and is a real gem.

DONNA ANN DUDEK