Now In Paperback "No longer is being 'a good closer' the basis of sustainable success. Instead it takes the kind of strategic thinking Rick Page outlines in Hope Is Not a Strategy."
From the Back Cover
Put your team on top with winning B2B sales strategies and techniques
"No longer is being 'a closer" the basis of sustainable success. Instead it takes the kind of strategic thinking Rick Page outlines in Hope Is Not a Strategy."--Geoffrey Moore, author of Crossing the Chasm and Inside the Tornado
How do leading world-class sales and consulting organizations consistently land the big clients and the huge contracts, even in the fast-changing, risk-laden new economy? The world's leading authority on B2B team selling is about to show you. In his runaway bestselling guide to sales excellence, Rick Page reveals the breakthrough selling strategies that have made superstars of thousands of his students.
Combining a commonsense approach with the best kept secrets of the world's most successful sales people, this book presents a proven, six-step process for winning sales opportunities and shows you how to:
- Sell to a prospect's strategic business "pain" for greater value
- Qualify the prospect for forecasting accuracy
- Differentiate your solution to build competitive preference
- Link your strategy to the prospect's decision-making process
- Sell to power by finding the key to buyer politics
- Communicate your strategy throughout your team