5.0 out of 5 stars "YOUNG FANS WILL BE INSPIRED BY HER TRIUMPHS!"
Published on August 16, 2012 by Geraldine Ahearn

2.0 out of 5 stars ?????????????????
What where why & WHO!
Published 5 months ago by ABS

5.0 out of 5 stars "YOUNG FANS WILL BE INSPIRED BY HER TRIUMPHS!", August 16, 2012
This edition is for young readers, adapted from Solo:A Memoir Of Hope, which I found Fascinating and Inspiring throughout. Hope Solo, a fearless female role model, shares her inside story with details of her life on-and-off the field. An olympic gold medalist and goalkeeper for the U.S. women's national soccer team, with a highly respected reputation and an outstanding athlete in America. Her relentless spirit, her motivation, and determination to succeed not only inspires all women, but also her young fans who wish to follow her footsteps. A Remarkable player in the 2012 Olympic games, who glowed with achievement as she fulfilled her dreams. This impressive book includes Questions and Answers with Hope, and a signed poster. Enjoyable, Entertaining, and Highly Recommended for young readers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hope solo, April 1, 2013
This review is from: Hope Solo: My Story (Young Readers' Edition) (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book because of the detail and being able to relate to what she went through.
I would recommend this book to soccer players and people that like drama.

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday present for Granddaughter, December 11, 2012
It was a birthday hit in September 2012. Unfortunately Ms. Solo ran into some bad publicity in October and now my Granddaughter is looking for a new role model on the U. S. Soccer team.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kool, December 12, 2012
The book is for my daughter and she is currently doing a report for school. She plays soccer and loved this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book will touch your heart in so many ways!, January 16, 2014
This book makes you feel grateful for the way your life is.Hope had a very tough life and everything in this book makes you feel good about every second of life.I suggest this book for all ages and people who love soccer.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, February 4, 2014
This is such a great book. It goes through her hardships and losses. It is so sad and exciting at the same time, like I am Hope Solo herself. I loved it, and you should read it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, January 14, 2014
If you love soccer like I do this is the book.It's sad,fun,and inspiring.One day I hope I go to the Olympics just like Hope Solo did. She is my inspiration.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Read, May 17, 2014
Great book for young readers and soccer players. I absolutely loved this story and it is truly inspiring. Hope solo is such a great role model.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST book ever!!, March 16, 2014
This was one of the best books I have ever read!!!! It is so detailed and I am a big fan of Hope Solo so it was a good fit for me!!

5.0 out of 5 stars hope solo my story, May 12, 2014
This book is boss and swag. It talks about the hardships of hope solo's life and womens soccer. It's a great book. READ IT!👌⚽️💪