5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, a better mouse trap!
Superbly engineered and well-made, this is the best snow broom I've ever owned. I've had it for two New England winters, and it's held up well and performed flawlessly.

The broom head pivots and has several locking positions, which allows you to angle it like a snow plow and methodically work the snow off your windshield, with gravity's help.

This...
Published on December 22, 2007 by Ilya A. Kriveshko

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice broom and squeegee
The scraper doesn't contour to the window, so you still get streaks when scraping the ice off. Solid construction though.
Published 12 months ago by Michael

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, a better mouse trap!, December 22, 2007
This review is from: Hopkins 80037 Quick Lock 60" Extension with 7-Position Pivoting Snowbrush and Snowbroom (Automotive)

This year I bought a Honda Pilot, a sizable SUV which can take a lot of snow on its roof. Now I truly appreciate the value of the extending handle. With its 60" reach, I can get the snow off the entire roof while standing in one spot beside the car. No walking around, no getting snow in my boots!

The only downside is that it's so good that my wife confiscated it from me. I had to buy another one. Actually, I bought a few, to give as presents to my family.

5.0 out of 5 stars MAN-O-MAN ...IS THIS THING SLICK, January 4, 2009
Dynawos "07 Dyna Low Rider" (Gladwin, MI, United States) - See all my reviews
Boy, did I pick the right time to buy this beauty of a broom. This has been the SNOWIEST season on RECORD here in Central Michigan. Over 40" has fallen and it's only the 3rd week of December.Our usual snowfall averages 12". I drive a Chevy Tahoe and stand 5'2" tall. With this SOLIDLY BUILT SNOW BROOM and it's built in 5' extension pole and it's rotating, positional broom/squeege head, I CAN FINALLY REACH ALL OF THE WINDSHIELD TO GET THE SNOW OFF, WITHOUT GETTING HALF THE SNOW ON ME FIRST. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE SWIVEL BROOM HEAD, and the fact you can position it to lay flat when not in use. The POLE is thick, solid and is easy to extend and locks into place when needed....or slide down to store. It's great well placed padded grips to add the leverage you need to push off the larger/heavier wetter snow. The Ice scraper end is also heavy duty.
Yes, is expensive...but I asure you, it will the the LAST scraper you'll ever need, unless someone comes along and swipes it. This unit will last you a lifetime, not like those cheap things you see. And if you're on the short side driving a big vehicle, it's a MUST HAVE.
I received it quickly from the vendor too. It's an excellent winter accessory for your Truck or Larger, taller SUV's or Mini-Vans.....and would make a great gift for a guy's Truck or SUV, even if he's on the tall side. He'll appreciate the engineering and design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, May 4, 2013
Mr Pragmatic (Chicago Western Suburbs) - See all my reviews
For years I owned a similar brush but it was frustrating to use as the brush end wouldn't lock into place and I kept having to push it back.

I bought this for my wife's minivan when her brush disappeared. One day after the biggest snow storm of the year I happened to drive by the parking lot where my wife kept her car. I found her minivan with almost a foot of snow piled on it. I thought it would be cool to have her find the snow removed when she got off the train, so I pulled out this brush and set the end at a 90% angle.

It clicked into place and stayed that way until I was done. I not only cleaned the windows but the lights, hood AND roof top. All that took just one minute! I couldn't believe how fast it worked!

Yes, it is a bit more expensive than the cheap brushes, but it was worthwhile to me. This winter the brush from MY car disappeared (I suspect the kids), and I bought this for my car as well. Makes a great gift too, since most people would not spend the money for a deluxe snow brush.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Snowrake I ever had, February 14, 2014
This came with great reviews, which is why I purchase two for our cars. Love that it extends easily with click-locks versus the twist models that come unscrewed while your using them. And the overall length allows me to get tall piles of snow off the top of my Tahoe which has a large luggage rack! The broom head is also easily adjustable for many angle options. And you still have the ice scraper on the other end.

Recommended it to a friend whom purchased 4. I ended up ordering 3 more for gift giving!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, January 29, 2014
Good quality. Worth spending extra few dollars. Made from good material. I bought many similar but this one is by far the best one

4.0 out of 5 stars A must buy, November 30, 2013
I've had this scraper for at least six years and even though the ice scraper broke off years ago I kept it for the awesome extension brush. I live in the north east and it gets plenty of use. I was unable to find this one in the stores a few years ago when it broke so I bought a different version and that one was crappy and ended up breaking right away. I highly recommend this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product, December 6, 2014
This is a beast of a snow brush. Multiple angles make for a clean car in no time. Handle seems to be sturdy and extends more than far enough to clean a full size truck. Ice scraper shreds through ice and the squeegee leaves a streak-less windshield.

5.0 out of 5 stars it is still the best snow brush/scraper I have owned, December 1, 2014
This replaces an earlier model that I used for five years until the squeegie/brush end would no longer lock in place, making it unusable. Even so, it is still the best snow brush/scraper I have owned. I'm small (5'2") and drive SUVs ( Suburban and now Blazer) and the telescoping handle allows me to easily reach the snow on the roof and not get it on me. I love the ability to angle the brush in several ways so I can get under the roof rack or around the wipers. This replacement brush seems to be an improved model over my original. The button for telescoping is easier to work and the button locking mechanism for the brush is enclosed and hopefully will continue to work. I highly recommend this for small people and large vehicles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff, January 19, 2009
This is probably the eighth or ninth snow broom of this style I have purchased throughout the years. I have liked them all and got good use out of them, but this one seems to be a step above all the rest. It is the Cadillac of snow brooms. I very much like the way the handle extends with a push of a button and it clicks into place. It is very well made and this one should last more then the usual one year. I like the way the brush head folds to one side or the other. It is well worth the price. Oh, and the ice scrapper on the other end is a little wider then all the rest. The only trouble is, no one make a scrapper with the slight curve that all windshields have. Even side glass in not completely flat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent/Outstanding Product, January 21, 2010
RKJH (Williamsburg, IA USA) - See all my reviews
The Hopkins 80037 Quick Lock 60" Extension with 7-Position Pivoting Snowbrush and Snowbroom is an outstanding product. It is not cheap plastic but rather a strong metal; it does not bend and will not easily break. The extension is great and does not bend at the seams. It is a heavy duty tool for the jobs of clearing ice and brushing off snow - something we are well familiar with here in central-eastern Iowa. I ordered three of them for different vehicles and am very pleased. I have not seen such a quality product in any stores; this is superb! My wife and daughter both love their brush/scraper in their respective vehicles. This tool is one that no vehicle should be without during the winter weather.