Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on March 13, 2013
Just recieved my package a while ago and I am not happy. The basket and contents are definitely too small and the packaging is just horrible. The activitely book is very scruntched up and bent. I could of easily made my own for much cheaper, with a better quality basket and toys.
on March 20, 2013
This is a $10 basket that is very small and disappointing. We will return these 5 baskets we brought for our grandchildren and go to Wal-Mart. This is the worst product I have ever brought from Amazon!
on March 22, 2013
The easter bunny had a hole in it, and there was glue all over the toys, I would have returned it, but my grandson opened it, and ate some candy, I was very disappointed.
on April 22, 2013
My kids loved the assortment. Candy and games in one. Seems to be just the right amount of both. Great product.
on April 30, 2013
I am not a fan of these baskets, but my kids' nice baskets went into long term storage so I had to come up with something. Living outside the states had me concerned I wouldn't find suitable items locally so ordered these. Had I seen these in person and not relied on others' reviews I probably wouldn't have purchased these. For the price I could definitely found nicer things and put one together. I also found it strange that there were packing peanuts INSIDE the plastic wrap. I do a lot of online ordering and am generally extremely pleased with my purchases, but this one left me feeling blah. All that aside, my kids were thrilled with them on Easter morning.