So the Horde are the villians in this game?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 14, 2012 3:55:42 PM PDT
W. Westphal says:
I read in a gaming magazine that the last level is all about taking down Hellscream. I assume that the writer of this article means that that is what the Alliance characters have to do.

Posted on Jun 14, 2012 9:18:46 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 14, 2012 9:22:06 PM PDT
Dustin says:
No. The article was most likely referring to the final patch before Pandaria where Hellscream is blamed for a disaster and both factions lay siege to the horde capital (I can't spell it) to arrest/execute him. The beta suggests the he isn't killed and remains warchief but to answer your question, no.

The horde is composed of the more self serving races but it depends on who you play.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 15, 2012 4:07:35 PM PDT
W. Westphal says:
PHEW! Thanks for clearing that up.

Posted on Jun 24, 2012 4:26:11 PM PDT
Mikel says:
Hellscream is the final boss in the Mists of Pandaria expansion. He goes totally insane and the horde and alliance have to lay siege to Orgrimmar and kill him.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 24, 2012 4:56:42 PM PDT
W. Westphal says:
Well he seems to be a weaker guy than Deathwings, LOL.

Posted on Jul 11, 2012 11:29:22 AM PDT
Pravius says:
Basically this is what is going on. Hellscream has always believed that the Horde should rein supreme over the alliance. With Thrall being gone dealing with this Deathwing situation, Garrosh gets put into the War chief of the horde position. Shortly after the Alliance and Horde defeat Deathwing, Garrosh orders an attack on the island of Theramore.

Which coincidently is the home of one of the most powerful mages in Azeroth, Jaina Proudmore. She seeks out Thrall and says that war is inevitable if he cannot stop Garrosh... this is all I know but basically the Alliance and the Horde team together to rid of Garrosh... I do know that this storyline is going to tie into the changes that they make with World PVP. Should be fun :)

Posted on Jul 11, 2012 2:44:11 PM PDT
I know that there is a huge Sha world boss in MoP now that guilds have raided already on the beta, which is awesome. Reminds me of Doom Lord Kazzak, I'm glad that they are bringing a world boss back. Hopefuly there will be more to follow.

Posted on Jul 18, 2012 7:48:28 AM PDT
Hellscream is Starscream's daddy BTW....

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 18, 2012 7:49:22 AM PDT
I agree...they should have world bosses ALL OVER THE PLACE in WoW...that roam from area to area too...

Posted on Jul 31, 2012 12:01:54 PM PDT
Pravius says:
Kinda have this but just rare spawns. There is a site, forgot the name but it lists all of the rare spawns in all of the world.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Jun 14, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 31, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria
World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria by Blizzard Entertainment (Mac, Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
4.0 out of 5 stars   (404)