The EX-59 console features 10 program options with on-the-fly adjustments.
Derived from extensive biomechanics research and user panel testing, SIXstar Certification is a unique combination of the six key elements needed to deliver the smoothest, most natural elliptical feel available.
- ZEROgap provides ideal pedal placement with zero distance between them to eliminate stress on hips and back
- StraightUP body posture keeps your body upright for maximum comfort, minimal fatigue, and faster results
- Low, 10-inch step-on height to make it safer and easier to get on and off this elliptical
- Optimal handlebar spacing puts grips within ideal reach and distance for both small and large-framed users
- The 18-inch FLATellipse foot path provides a more natural foot path, mimicking walking and running motions while minimizing fatigue
- The large drive pulley ratio increases the angular momentum of the elliptical so you get the smoothest, most efficient motion possible
10 Program Options
3 targets plus 3 workouts, including hills, weight loss and reverse train, and 1 additional custom workout, add variety and intensity to your workout, while on-the-fly changes let you mix it up at any time.
Sonic Surround Speakers
In addition to two quality speakers, the console includes an MP3 input for playing your favorite workout music, and a headphone output for privacy.
All-access. The front-drive design and low step-on height combine to make even first-time elliptical users more comfortable and confident.
Dependable performance. A heavy-duty flywheel and magnetic brake resistance give Horizon ellipticals smooth, quiet and consistent starts and stops.
Stride and Pedal System
A natural advantage. The long stride and pivoting foot plates accurately match your natural motion for more comfort and less recovery time.
The long stride and pivoting foot plates accurately match your natural motion for more comfort and less recovery time.
- Heavy-duty, 14.3-pound flywheel provides smooth, fluid movement
- Magnetic brake resistance is quiet and consistent, with a 20-year brake warranty
- 10 electronic resistance levels let you adjust the intensity of your workout
- Rear access and low pedal height for easy entry and exit
- 3 orange LED windows display heart rate and other key workout feedback
- Sonic Surround speakers with MP3 player input makes it easy to exercise to your favorite workout playlist; includes headphone output
- COOLfit fitness fan keeps you cool as you workout
- 10 program options with on-the-fly changes help add variety to your routine
- New SIXstar Certified platform
- 10-inch SUREstep easy access
- 14.3-lb flywheel
- Magnetic brake resistance
- 1-10 electronic resistance range
- 18" FLATellipse foot path
- 10 program options with on-the-fly changes
- Contact grips
- Sonic Surround speakers with MP3 input and headphone output
- COOLfitfitness fan
- Warranties: lifetime frame, 20-year brake, 1-year parts and labor
- 275-lb. user capacity
Optimal handlebar spacing puts grips within ideal reach and distance for both small and large-framed users.
- Resistance Range: 1-10, electronic
- Flywheel: 14.3 pounds
- Elevation Range: N/A
- Stride Length: 18-inch foot path
- Pivoting Foot Plate: Yes
- Footpad: ComfortFIT footpads
- Console Feedback: 3 orange LED windows
- User Programs: 10 program options with 3 targets (time, distance, calorie) and 4 workouts (hills, weight loss, reverse train, custom)
- Speakers: Sonic Surround speakers with MP3 compatibility
- Fan: COOLfit fitness fan
- Weight Capacity: 275 pounds
- Dimensions Assembled: 73 by 22 by 65 inches (L x W x H)
- Dimensions Boxed: 52 by 30 by 19 inches (L x W x H)
About Horizon Fitness
Horizon is part of Johnson Health Tech, one of the largest manufacturers of fitness equipment in the world. They are committed to designing, engineering, and manufacturing superior products for health clubs and homes. Horizon's manufacturing facilities rank among the most sophisticated in the industry, with an intricate mix of robotics and skilled workers that maintain the highest standards of accuracy and quality. Every stage of manufacturing has a testing phase and 10 percent of Horizon's products go through a rigorous quality inspection that includes completely taking them apart and reassembling them.