The Ex-69 console features 10 program options with on-the-fly adjustments.
Derived from extensive biomechanics research and user panel testing, SIXstar Certification is a unique combination of the six key elements needed to deliver the smoothest, most natural elliptical feel available.
- ZEROgap provides ideal pedal placement with zero distance between them to eliminate stress on hips and back
- StraightUP body posture keeps your body upright for maximum comfort, minimal fatigue, and faster results
- Low, 10-inch step-on height to make it safer and easier to get on and off this elliptical
- Optimal handlebar spacing puts grips within ideal reach and distance for both small and large-framed users
- The 18-inch FLATellipse foot path provides a more natural foot path, mimicking walking and running motions while minimizing fatigue
- The large drive pulley ratio increases the angular momentum of the elliptical so you get the smoothest, most efficient motion possible
Sonic Surround Speakers
In addition to two quality speakers, the console includes an MP3 input for playing your favorite workout music, and a headphone output for privacy.
Advanced Goal Center
Set your time, distance, or calorie-burning goals, and stay motivated as you watch your progress daily, weekly, or monthly.
5-Position Manual Incline
5 positions of incline and 16 levels of electronic resistance allow you to target different muscle groups and add more variety to your workout.
All-access. The front-drive design and low step-on height combine to make even first-time elliptical users more comfortable and confident.
Dependable performance. A heavy-duty flywheel and magnetic brake resistance give Horizon ellipticals smooth, quiet and consistent starts and stops.
Stride and Pedal System
A natural advantage. The long stride and pivoting foot plates accurately match your natural motion for more comfort and less recovery time.
The long stride and pivoting foot plates accurately match your natural motion for more comfort and less recovery time.
- Heavy-duty, 14.3-pound flywheel provides smooth, fluid movement
- Magnetic brake resistance is quiet and consistent, with a 20-year brake warranty
- 10 electronic resistance levels let you adjust the intensity of your workout
- Rear access and low pedal height for easy entry and exit
- 2 red LED windows and an 8-digit alphanumeric window display heart rate and other key workout feedback at a glance
- Sonic Surround speakers with MP3 player input and headphone output
- COOLfit fitness fan keeps you cool as you workout
- 10 program options with on-the-fly changes help add variety to your routine
- Advanced Goal Center with a 1 to 31 day goal tracking option to help you track your progress
- New SIXstar Certified platform
- Low 10-inch SUREstep step-on height
- 17.6 pound flywheel
- Magnetic brake resistance
- 1-16 electronic resistance range
- 20-inch FLATellipse foot path
- Oversized footpad with traction edges
- 11 program options with on-the-fly changes plus Advanced Goal Center
- Contact grips
- Sonic Surround speakers with MP3 input and headphone output
- COOLfit fitness fan
- Warranties: lifetime frame & brake, 1-year parts and labor
- 300-lb. user capacity
Optimal handlebar spacing puts grips within ideal reach and distance for both small and large-framed users.
- Resistance Range 1-16, electronic
- Flywheel 17.6 lbs
- Elevation Range N/A
- Stride Length 20" FLATellipse foot path
- Pivoting Foot Plate Yes
- Footpad Horizon ComfortFIT footpad
- Console Feedback: 2 red LED windows and an 8-digit alphanumeric LED window
- User Programs: 11 program options 3 targets (time, distance, calorie) and 3 workouts (rolling, mountain, reverse train); 2 custom programs
- Advanced Goal Center with 1-31 day goal training
- Speakers: Sonic Surround speakers with MP3 compatibility
- Fan: COOLfit fitness fan
- Hand Grips: Yes
- Frame Warranty: Lifetime
- Brake Warranty: Lifetime
- Parts Warranty: 1 year
- Labor Warranty: 1 year
- User Capacity: 300 pounds
- Dimensions Assembled: 73 by 22 by 65 inches (L x W x H)
- Dimensions Boxed: 52 by 30 by 19 inches (L x W x H)
About Horizon Fitness
Horizon is part of Johnson Health Tech, one of the largest manufacturers of fitness equipment in the world. They are committed to designing, engineering, and manufacturing superior products for health clubs and homes. Horizon's manufacturing facilities rank among the most sophisticated in the industry, with an intricate mix of robotics and skilled workers that maintain the highest standards of accuracy and quality. Every stage of manufacturing has a testing phase and 10 percent of Horizon's products go through a rigorous quality inspection that includes completely taking them apart and reassembling them.