Reach new heights with the SixStar Certified EX-79 Elliptical Trainer from Horizon Fitness, featuring 20 levels of power incline that lets you train more muscles for better and faster results. Work out to your favorite playlists on the iPod/MP3-compatible speaker system.
Pulse grips on the conveniently located handlebars let you track heart rate data throughout your workout.
The SIXStar Certified EX79 elliptical machine, from well known fitness equipment maker Horizon, features 20 levels of power incline that let you train more muscles, for better and faster results. The Nike+ iPod-equipped elliptical also saves workout data directly to your iPod, and lets you work out while listening to your favorite playlist via the onboard, MP3-compatible speaker system.
- Stride and Pedal System: The long stride and pivoting foot plates accurately match your natural motion for more comfort and less recovery time
- Drive System: Heavy-duty flywheel and magnetic brake resistance give Horizon ellipticals smooth, quiet, and consistent starts and stops
- Frame Design: Front-drive design and low step-on height combine to make even first-time elliptical users more comfortable and confident
- SIXStar Certified Platform: Derived from extensive biomechanics research and user panel testing, SIXstar Certification is a unique combination of the six key elements needed to deliver the smoothest, most natural elliptical feel available
- Power Incline: Increase intensity with the power incline, ranging from 0-to-100%, allowing you to train more muscles in less time for better results
- MaxTone Arch Pedal: Unique arched pedal design helps slim and shape leg muscles and glutes
- Nike+ iPod: Automatically save your workout data directly to your iPod and track your progress on nikerunning.com
- Made for iPod: Dock and control your iPod directly from the console as you work out to your favorite playlists on the Sonic Surround speaker system
The long stride and pivoting foot plates accurately match your natural motion for more comfort and less recovery time.
- 1-to-20 electronic resistance range
- 17.6-pound flywheel
- 0-to-100% elevation range at 5% intervals (16-degree range)
- 20-inch FLATellipse foot path stride length
- Pivoting foot plate
- MaxTone Arch Pedal footpad
- Two red LED windows and one eight-digit alphanumeric LED window
- Speakers with "Made for iPod" dock and controls
- COOLfit fitness fan
- Pulse grips on handlebars
- User programs:
- Nike+ iPod-equipped fitness tracking
- 11 program options with on-the-fly changes
- Advanced Goal Center with time, distance, and calorie targets
- Three workouts (Rolling, Mountain, Reverse Train)
- Two custom programs
- 1-to-31-day goal training
- Measures 22 by 65 by 75 inches (W x H x D)
- 325-pound user capacity
Horizon Fitness elliptical trainers include the following manufacturer's warranties against defects in materials and workmanship:
- Frame and brake: Lifetime
- Parts: Two years
- Elevation motor and labor: One year
About Horizon Fitness
Horizon is part of Johnson Health Tech, one of the largest manufacturers of fitness equipment in the world. The company designs, engineers, and manufactures quality products for health clubs and homes. Horizon's manufacturing facilities rank among the most sophisticated in the industry, with an intricate mix of robotics and skilled craftspeople that maintain high standards of accuracy and quality. Every stage of manufacturing has a testing phase, and 10% of Horizon's products go through a rigorous quality inspection that includes completely taking them apart and reassembling them.