Large, 5-window LED with brickyard display lets you see more key console feedback at a glance.
- PerfectFlex Plus cushioning system provides shock absorption and extra support that reduces strain of your knees and joints
- Large, 20 by 55 inch deck gives you more room and a comfortable stride at any speed, from walking to running
- Extra-durable frame is backed by a lifetime warranty
- Powerful, 2.5 CHP motor is ultra-quiet at any speed and backed by a lifetime warranty
- Extended, 0-12 mph speed range and 0-12 percent incline range will take your workout to challenging new levels
- Nike + iPod provides simple workout tracking as you save your workout data directly to your iPod
- Made for iPod lets you dock and control your iPod directly from the console
- Sonic Surround speakers make it easy to work out to your favorite playlists
- Two 4-digit LED windows with alphanumeric display and LED brickyard workout profile provide key feedback at a glance
- 12 programming options with on-the-fly changes add challenge and variety to your workouts
- 31-day goal training program helps you achieve your long-term fitness goals
- FeatherLIGHT folding lift system allows for easy treadmill setup and storage
- COOLfit fitness fan keeps you cool while you walk, jog or run
Nike + iPod Workout Training
Automatically save your workout data directly to your iPod and track your progress on nikerunning.com. Dock and control your iPod directly from the console as you workout to your favorite playlists on the Sonic Surround speaker system.
Heart rate sensors on the handlebar make reading your heart rate easy.
Choose from four different workouts, including manual, intervals, hills and weight loss, and 3 targets. The 1-31 day goal training program lets you more easily meet longer-term fitness goals.
Compact Folding System
FeatherLIGHT folding lift system allows easy folding and unfolding, as well as simple storage.
No distractions. We build powerful motors that run so quietly that you can listen to a TV or radio at normal listening levels--even when you're at full sprint.
In tune with you. Careful study of biomechanics helped Horizon Fitness create sophisticated cushioning systems that provide the right balance of firmness and shock absorption.
Hydraulic Lift Assist
Safe, convenient storage. A hydraulic shock helps make folding and unfolding the treadmill easier and safer.
- 2.5 CHP motor
- 20 by 55 inch two-ply belt
- PerfectFLEX Plus variable cushioning system
- FeatherLIGHT lift system for easy folding and unfolding
- 0.5 to 12 mph, 0-12 percent incline
- 12 program options with on-the-fly changes plus an Advanced Goal Center
- Pulse grips
- Made for iPod with full controls, Sonic Surround sound system
- COOLfit fitness fan
- Warranties: Lifetime frame and motor; 1-year parts and labor
AEROsoft cushioning system provides the right mix of shock absorption and support
- Weight Capacity: 325 pounds
- Drive Motor: 2.5 CHP
- Speed Range: 0.5 to 12 miles per hour
- Elevation Range: 0 to 12 percent (.5 percent increments)
- Running Area: 20 by 55 inches
- Belt Thickness: 1.4 millimeters
- Cushion System: PerfectFLEX Plus cushioning
- Console Feedback: Two 4-digit LED windows with alphanumeric display and LED brickyard workout profile
- User Programs: 12 program options with 3 targets (time, distance, calorie) and 4 workouts (manual, intervals, hills, weight loss)
- Advanced Goal Center offers 1-31 day goal training
- Speakers: Made for iPod with full controls; Sonic Surround sound system
- Fan: COOLfitfitness fan
- Hand Grips: Yes
- Wireless Heart Rate: No
- Chest Strap: No
- User Capacity: 325 pounds
- Assembled Dimensions: 70 by 33 by 58 inches
- Boxed Dimensions: 73 by 30 by 12 inches (L x W x H) 70"L x 33"W x 58"H
Walking is still considered one of the most beneficial cardiovascular exercises for people of all ages, body types, and fitness levels. As a fundamental form of aerobic training, walking has numerous physical benefits for the heart, lungs, and circulatory system, while also increasing muscle tone and burning fat calories. Treadmills provide a convenient way to regularly exercise in all weather conditions in the comfort and safety of your own home.
From beginners just starting an exercise regimen to advanced athletes looking to maintain their fitness level, anyone interested in getting and staying in shape can benefit greatly from regular use of a treadmill. Treadmills allow you to determine the pace, distance, and complexity of the workout based on your needs, all while watching television, talking on the telephone, or reading a magazine. Much easier on sensitive joints like the knees and hips, treadmill walking and running surfaces are typically long, padded platforms that allow ample room for a long stride and comfortable, low-impact walk or jog without the harsh contact of a concrete surface.
While many different types, styles, and price ranges of treadmills exist, many of them offer unique features like a fold-up design for easy storage, an electronic display monitor showing speed, distance, workout time, incline level, and burned calories, and EKG grip pulses to monitor the heart rate while exercising. Regardless of the simple to complex features you may choose, treadmills offer an array of aerobic exercise opportunities that will provide long-lasting beneficial cardiovascular results without a commute to the gym or a jog in the rain.
About Horizon Fitness
Horizon is part of Johnson Health Tech, one of the largest manufacturers of fitness equipment in the world. They are committed to designing, engineering, and manufacturing superior products for health clubs and homes. Horizon's manufacturing facilities rank among the most sophisticated in the industry, with an intricate mix of robotics and skilled workers that maintain the highest standards of accuracy and quality. Every stage of manufacturing has a testing phase and 10 percent of Horizon's products go through a rigorous quality inspection that includes completely taking them apart and reassembling them.