Large, 5-window LED with brickyard display lets you see more key console feedback at a glance.
- ComfortSELECT adjustable cushioning system lets you select the support that's right for you
- Extra-long, 20 by 60 inch running area accommodates the longest strides and fastest speeds
- Heavy-duty, durable frame will withstand the most intense workout sessions for years to come
- High-performance, 2.75 HP motor gives you a smooth, steady and ultra-quiet workout at any speed
- Extended, 0.5 to 12 mph and 0-12 percent incline ranges let you take your workouts to a more challenging level
- Nike + iPod provides simple workout tracking as you save your workout data directly to your iPod
- A widescreen blue back-lit LCD window and two small blue back-lit LCD windows let you see more key feedback at once
- 14 program options with on-the-fly changes plus Advanced Goal Center add variety to your routine
- Made for iPod docking station includes full console controls with Sonic Surround speakers to make it easy to exercise to your favorite playlist
- COOLfit fitness fan keeps you cool as you walk, jog or run
Nike + iPod Workout Training
Automatically save your workout data directly to your iPod and track your progress on nikerunning.com. Dock and control your iPod directly from the console as you workout to your favorite playlists on the Sonic Surround speaker system.
Heart rate sensors on the handlebar make reading your heart rate easy.
Set your time, distance, or calorie-burning goals, and monitor your progress daily, weekly, or monthly to stay motivated and reach your goals faster.
Quiet, 2.75 CHP Motor
Commercial-grade motor provides the ultimate power and performance of a club-quality machine for at-home use. Horizon builds powerful motors that run so quietly that you can listen to a TV or radio at normal listening levels--even when you're at full sprint.
In tune with you. Careful study of biomechanics helps us create sophisticated cushioning systems that provide the right balance of firmness and shock absorption.
Hydraulic Lift Assist
Safe, convenient storage. A hydraulic shock helps make folding and unfolding the treadmill easier and safer.
- 2.75 CHP motor
- 20 by 60 inch, two-ply belt
- ComfortSELECT adjustable cushioning system
- FeatherLIGHT lift system for easy folding and unfolding
- 0.5 to 12 mph, 0-12 percent incline
- 14 program options with on-the-fly changes plus Advanced Goal Center
- Pulse grips
- Made for iPod including full console controls and charging with Sonic Surround speakers
- COOLfit fitness fan keeps you cool as you walk, jog, or run
- Warranties: Lifetime frame and motor; 2-year parts; 1-year labor
AEROsoft cushioning system provides the right mix of shock absorption and support
- Weight Capacity: 350 pounds
- Drive Motor: 2.75 CHP
- Speed Range: 0.5 - 12 miles per hour
- Elevation Range: 0 - 12 percent (.5 percent increments)
- Running Area: 20 by 60 inches
- Belt Thickness: 1.4 millimeters
- Cushion System: ComfortSELECT adjustable cushioning
- Console Feedback: Widescreen blue back-lit LCD window and two small blue back-lit LCD windows
- Speakers: Made for iPod including full console controls and charging with Sonic Surround speakers
- Fan: COOLfit fitness fan
- Hand Grips: Yes
- Wireless Heart Rate: No
- Chest Strap: No
- Weight Capacity: 350 pounds
- Dimensions Assembled: 75 by 33 by 58 inches (L x W x H)
- Dimensions Boxed: 73 by 30 by 12 inches (L x W x H)
Walking is still considered one of the most beneficial cardiovascular exercises for people of all ages, body types, and fitness levels. As a fundamental form of aerobic training, walking has numerous physical benefits for the heart, lungs, and circulatory system, while also increasing muscle tone and burning fat calories. Treadmills provide a convenient way to regularly exercise in all weather conditions in the comfort and safety of your own home.
From beginners just starting an exercise regimen to advanced athletes looking to maintain their fitness level, anyone interested in getting and staying in shape can benefit greatly from regular use of a treadmill. Treadmills allow you to determine the pace, distance, and complexity of the workout based on your needs, all while watching television, talking on the telephone, or reading a magazine. Much easier on sensitive joints like the knees and hips, treadmill walking and running surfaces are typically long, padded platforms that allow ample room for a long stride and comfortable, low-impact walk or jog without the harsh contact of a concrete surface.
While many different types, styles, and price ranges of treadmills exist, many of them offer unique features like a fold-up design for easy storage, an electronic display monitor showing speed, distance, workout time, incline level, and burned calories, and EKG grip pulses to monitor the heart rate while exercising. Regardless of the simple to complex features you may choose, treadmills offer an array of aerobic exercise opportunities that will provide long-lasting beneficial cardiovascular results without a commute to the gym or a jog in the rain.
About Horizon Fitness
Horizon is part of Johnson Health Tech, one of the largest manufacturers of fitness equipment in the world. They are committed to designing, engineering, and manufacturing superior products for health clubs and homes. Horizon's manufacturing facilities rank among the most sophisticated in the industry, with an intricate mix of robotics and skilled workers that maintain the highest standards of accuracy and quality. Every stage of manufacturing has a testing phase and 10 percent of Horizon's products go through a rigorous quality inspection that includes completely taking them apart and reassembling them.