5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Read, I'm the type that don't read this stuff but..
First off I'm not the type of person to buy Horoscope books, but after reading the excerpt I was intrigued with the book. It was an easy read made me giggle a few times because it described me to the letter.

Published on February 9, 2012 by Mario Soto

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable
Good to read, I have read a lot of these books and this was good. I wish it had been longer in depth though.
Published 12 months ago by shanna

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Read, I'm the type that don't read this stuff but.., February 9, 2012
This review is from: Horoscope Compatibility Book For All The Zodiac Signs (How To Find Love In Your Astrology Star Sign 1) (Kindle Edition)

It also taught me a few things about my wife as well, now I have a better understanding of my significant other. I would recommend this book to anyone. I already found my love but this helped me understand my love more :)

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is addictive, I can't put it down!, February 9, 2012
I got this book out of curiosity and mostly because my girlfriend is such into these kinds of things. So I wanted to know if the two of us are really that compatible. I am a capricorn so I scrolled all the way down to my sign, started reading and I was immediately hooked. The stuff that was said there was so true. It is freaky. It was a fun read for sure.

Then I started reading my compatibilities with the other signs and I just couldn't stop there. I went and read my girlfiend's horoscope, then my entire family's horoscopes.

This book is addictive. And my girlfriend loved it. Two thumbs up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and Easy To Read, February 7, 2012
Rosemary has written a lovely, fun book here to find out if your star sign is compatible with other ones. The book is well written, it is fun and easy to read.

The compatibility match was also relevant for me in my relationships. I am aware that this is not an in depth analysis of the astrological chart of a person, but it is a great way to find if a relationship has potential or not. You will definitely have a good laugh if you see your relationship reflected in the book.
Looking forward to more books from her. Andrea Kalaydjian

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and to the Point!, February 7, 2012
Everyone loves to read about themselves. Well, get set. This book will give you the low down on your admirable and strong, and not so sweet and amiable, characteristics, and just how they can affect your relationship with your significant other.

Written by an author who sincerely wants her reader to know the score, she works to give you your best possible shot at finding a compatible partner and loving, successful relationship. Rosemary includes hints in her profiles on the "adjustments" you might need to work things out should you hit a bump or a snag (or even prevent them). Sometimes that little adjustment will make a world of difference.

More than a fun read, this book can be a ready help in finding your best bet in Love.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., January 28, 2014
This book is exactly what I was looking for! This book is straight and to the point! I Love it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, August 28, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, June 18, 2012
Loved it, thank you so much Rosemary what a wonderful read.I was very intrigued to find if my husband and I were compatible in the Zodiac signs and yay we are, nice to know.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Horoscope Book In Years, April 30, 2012
Call me pathetic but I am an almost compulsive buyer of horoscope books. And this one was a gem of a find.
Very well writen and laid out. Now I know who to date and who not to. Brilliant!!

3.0 out of 5 stars not good for kindle, January 29, 2013
Kindle is not configured for a book like this you cant get to the place you want with ease. got tired of trying

1.0 out of 5 stars A total waste of time and money., October 12, 2013
I will not recommend this book to anyone. It is not in-depth, gives very little information, and the author did not tailor the information to each specific sign, instead she copied information from each sign. More valuable information is in Linda Goodman's Love Signs as well as having more detailed information.

Will I read more from this author - Not on a bet. Would I recommend - NO WAY. Will read again - Nope, already deleted it from my Kindle.

Rate and Discover Movies