Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Horrors [EP]
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

80%
20%
Format: Audio CD|Change

on December 13, 2009
I suppose the song that just about sums up the whole EP is the song "Jack The Ripper". Basicly The Horrrs are a gothic take on The Violent Femmes and probably a hint of Birthday Party and I don't know...something of their own. All I know is this is a pretty damm good band. Hard not to like if your a fan of the deeply subculture angst ridden post-punk era that sort of drifted off the airwave and into the underground. Worthy of listening to. Please trust me on this.
on September 13, 2014
The Horrors get the job done in their self titled EP !
on November 28, 2006
This band was recently on the cover of the NME. I thought they looked like Panic At The Disco. They sound more like Birthday Party and The Cramps. They made a cool video with Chris Cunningham. I tried to add them on Myspace recently and I got all these message board messages from them, so I had to delete them immediately. But I like the songs "Sheena Is A Parasite" and "Jack The Ripper." It's cool to have a band with that organ sound. Look for these young guys to play some festivals soon! They haven't been in the USA yet. Hope to see them on Halloween.
on July 5, 2014
Love it!
on September 2, 2014
great ep with some of the horrors' first and rarest songs