Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 25, 2013
I purchased this for my wedding and it was perfect. The Sparkling Pick was a very nice added touch to our wedding cake. I especially liked the sparkle-jewels that were on the pick. The pick wasn't heavy at all and it sat well on top of our wedding cake. This pick was perfect for a 3-tier or 4-tier wedding cake. We had a three-tier wedding cake. The pick did NOT look cheap at all. It was very, very beautiful. The quality and price I paid was good too. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
on December 28, 2012
Wasn't sure about this purchase but still bought it. I was so happy when I actually saw it. It was pretty and looked elegant with the cupcake wedding tier I did in black and white damask! Very happy with the purchase!
on September 9, 2015
I purchased this cake topper for my wedding gift box. It really made the box beautiful. I love it! I have also used it as a cake topper and it makes the cake, too. To me it looks better in person because you can see it shine.
on January 4, 2014
Ordered this for cake topper for wedding and when it arrived it was more beautiful than it was in picture. It perfect for the small cake on top and looks amazing. About the size of a woman's hand, very nice size.. Saw it at a local store and it was 3 times the price! Buy it, you won't be sorry...
on June 29, 2012
The cake pick was very beautiful It really sparkles and looks better in person. I used this as my cake topper for my wedding on June 24, 2012. Everyone complement the topper and it worked well with my wedding cake which also had sugar flowers on top.
on February 4, 2014
This was a little smaller than I expected, but that was my fault, because I did not realize that the pick was part of the 7 inches. Other than that, I would definitely recommend. We are still using it on our wedding cake with a lily next to it.
on September 20, 2013
Absolutely Beautiful! is a dream, the perfect size, elegance is total buy them for my wedding, I'm sure the guests will be delighted with these details!. I totally recommend it!
on November 21, 2014
We ordered thinking this was solid and pretty. When in fact it is flimsy and cheap. We are currently in the process of sending it back. Did not even use it for our wedding.
on April 3, 2015
So nice! Actual nickle plate, not like the similar Wilton item, which is plastic. Very nice for a simple wedding cake. Will order more for my simple wedding cakes! Thanks!
on January 29, 2015
I cannot wait to see this on top of my cake. I got the entire set and have loved every single piece. This will be a beautiful addition to our wedding cake.